Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:By Dint of Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "By Dint of Devotional Service to God"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Brahma is powerful by dint of his devotional service unto the Lord, and the Lord is always ready to forgive His devotee if by chance he falls down from the noble path of devotional service
- By dint of devotional service
- By dint of performing heroic activity of devotional service one receives the benefit of returning home, back to Godhead
- One who attains the place (Satyaloka or Brahmaloka) by dint of devotional service can penetrate into the different coverings of the universe and thus ultimately disclose his spiritual identity in the absolute atmosphere of supreme existence
- Only to such devotees (liberated souls) do the pastimes of the Lord and their transcendental nature become automatically manifest by dint of devotional service
- The Acarya continued, "If one receives but a tiny bit of the Lord's favor by dint of devotional service, he can understand the nature of the Supreme Personality of Godhead"
- The internal potency is easily realized by the devotees of the Lord by dint of devotional service. Yuyudhana achieved this stage of life, just as he achieved expert knowledge in military science from Arjuna
- The jnanis, by culture of brahma-vidya, spiritual knowledge, struggle very hard to get out of the clutches of material nature, but a devotee, by dint of his advancement in devotional service, automatically becomes detached from his material body
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead advised the two doorkeepers, Jaya and Vijaya, that by dint of bhakti-yoga in anger they would be delivered from the curses of the Four Kumaras