"by-products" | "by-product" | "byproducts" | "byproduct"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "By-products"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- A devotee of Godhead is he who glorifies the Personality of Godhead under the dictation of transcendental ecstasy. This ecstasy is a by-product of profound love for the Supreme, which is itself attained by the process of glorification
- As mentioned above, the word mayat is also used in the sense of "transformation"; sometimes it is also used to mean "by-product"
- In material nature, everyone is under the stringent laws of matter and must pass through six stages of existence: birth, growth, maintenance, production of by-products, deterioration and finally death
- In this material world we find that everything is temporary. It comes into being, stays for some time, produces some by-products, dwindles and then vanishes. That is the law of the material world
- Liberation and extinction of the reactions of sinful life are two concomitant by-products of chanting the holy name of the Lord. An example is found in the gleams of morning sunlight
- Liberation and freedom from the reactions of sinful activities are only by-products of chanting the holy name of the Lord. If one chants the holy name of the Lord purely, he attains the platform of loving service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Liberation from material bondage is a by-product of devotional service
- The body is born, it grows, it stays, it produces by-products, then it begins to decay, and at the last stage it vanishes. Therefore the field is a nonpermanent material thing. However, the ksetra-jna, the knower of the field, its proprietor, is different
- The by-products of the body, namely children, are also different individual souls; and, owing to the body, they appear as children of a particular man
- The changes of the body do not affect the soul. The soul does not deteriorate like a tree, nor anything material. The soul has no by-product either
- The doctrine of by-products, parinama-vada, is asserted from the very beginning of Vedanta-sutra, but Sankaracarya has superficially tried to hide it and establish the doctrine of transformation, vivarta-vada
- The dualities of happiness and distress, birth and death, curses and favors, are natural by-products of this contact in the material world
- The eightfold material perfections - such as anima, laghima, prapti, isita, vasita, prakamya, and so on - are concomitant in the attainment of perfection in mysticism, and are but indirect by-products of that process
- The liberated devotee, being awake to his constitutional position and thus situated in samadhi, the highest perfectional stage of yoga, does not accept the by-products of the material body as his own
- The planet earth in the shape of a cow herein submits that all these utilities (namely fruits, flowers, trees, grains, animals and animal by-products) are being used by nondevotees, who have no plans for spiritual understanding
- The struggle for existence is an exertion of the mode of passion. Therefore all the sense organs, headed by intelligence and the living energy, prana, are different products and by-products of the second mode of nature, called passion
- The subsidiary roots are attachments and aversions, which are byproducts of different varieties of suffering and sense enjoyment
- The Supreme Absolute Truth, Brahman, is immutable, and when we find a by-product - the living entity or this cosmic manifestation - it is a transformation of the Supreme's energies, or a by-product of the Supreme
- The Vedic way of life does not allow any man to be like the monkeys and dogs. A degraded civilization of sense gratification and economic development is the by-product of a godless or kingless government of the people, by the people, and for the people
- This is material world. Material world means it comes into existence at a certain date, it remains for some time, it gives so many by-products, and it expands, and then dwindles, then finish
- This material world is a gigantic body only. Whole cosmic manifestation has a date of its creation. It is expanding and giving so many by-products. Then time will come which is called devastation - there will be no more rain, and everything will dry up
- When a perfect yogi's attention is no longer attracted to the by-products of mystic powers, which are manifestations of the external energy, his progress towards Me becomes unlimited, and thus the power of death cannot overcome him
- Within this material world, everything is nonpermanent, temporary. Anything you take, it has got its creation, it stays for some time, it produces some by-products, then it grows, and then it dwindles, and then it vanishes