Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Bus"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- I am also pleased to hear something about Kirtanananda's party, and if you have them, kindly send me one photo of these painted busses, how they look, so I may be inspired by seeing them
- I am suggesting that Dayananda supply you with information of how you may purchase such buses in London and drive them all over the European continent; these "Hare Krishna Movement" buses will make us famous all over the world
- I am very much pleased that you have got me also one bus for my travelling there. That was my ambition. Now you are all fulfilling all of the ambitions
- I think a double-decker bus may not pass all the road obstacles such as bridges and tunnels between Germany and India, so I think a single-decker bus may be more practical for driving there
- Moving temple means through bus, going from one place to another. That is better. From one temple, they go from village to village, town to town. That will be nice. Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally did not establish any temple. He was moving. Is it not?
- My suggestion is that all our buses should be outfitted with the picture of Guru Gauranga, and that will be quite nice
- Regarding Karandhara, he has already been informed that I have accepted his resignation from BBT. It is all right that Tamala Krsna borrows $10,000 for a bus and that Chicago borrows $10,000 to purchase their present building
- Regarding the bus, now I am serious to purchase one bus at least and I have secured money. So, arrange for this immediately with the help of Sridhara
- The distance from Delhi to Vrndavana is not very much. By car it is two and a half hours and by bus it is four hours. So if you come timely in Delhi that is all right, otherwise you have to come via Delhi to Vrndavana. So do the needful
- This traveling in buses is the best means to drive away maya and establish Krishna consciousness all over the world
- Tripauri Swami is starting his bus preaching program, and you are required for this purpose. You are a good preacher. I very much like these bus programs
- We are experiencing how in European and American countries, our boys going in buses, village to village, and chanting Hare Krsna mantra, and they are collecting devotees
- When I hear about the Sankirtana Buses that are moving all over the world then I think that we are becoming like a gigantic guerilla warfare movement fighting with maya
- When I return to India, I shall surely try to travel with your buses. It is a very nice program and I want to see it go on very enthusiastically
- When I saw Rupanuga's bus in New Vrndavana I wanted that there be a whole fleet
- Yes, begin the bus program village to village, distributing kirtana, prasadam and books. That will make our foundation strong
- Yes, with great pleasure I will accompany and we shall go village to village. I have seen the pictures and the buses look very nice
- You will see in big, big cities, how they are going by the daily, passengers how they are hanging in the buses, going. Why? Why they are working so hard?
- Your bus program is a very nice idea, and I pray that by Krsna's grace you will have all success. Yes, you are correct that by distributing books, that income will be sufficient for all programs
- Your suggestion to get new buses is good. I always recommended that. I don't like old vehicles. I think one hundred buses are not sufficient for America