Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"bury" | "burying "
Pages in category "Bury"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- I am asking you personally, along with Tamala Krsna Goswami to whom I am sending a copy of this letter, to bury the hatchet and join together to push on this movement cooperatively
- In India you have got the community, Parsee community. They do not burn, neither they bury. They throw and the vultures immediately comes and eat. Then the body turns into stool
- The main thing is we must not carry grudges or continue to quarrel amongst one another. Bury the hatchet and join together to push on this movement cooperatively
- There are three ends of the body, either to become stool, or to become ashes, or to become earth. Those who are burying the body, just like the Christian, Mohammedans do, the body becomes earth
- Those who are burying the bodies of their forefathers, the body turns into dust, as the Christian Bible says, "dust thou art." This body is dust and again turns into dust