Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
bug | bugs | bug's | buglike
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Bug"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- I am sitting here, and the bug is also sitting here. That does not mean we are very confidential. No. Bug is different visions, and my business different. And bug's business is biting. That kind of association will not help
- In general, there are many types of miseries that take advantage of the delicate human body and give us pain. Miseries inflicted by other living entities are called adhibhautika. For example, bedbugs can make us miserable while we are sleeping
- In his helpless condition, gnats, mosquitoes, bugs and other germs bite the baby, whose skin is tender, just as smaller worms bite a big worm. The unborn child, deprived of his wisdom, cries bitterly
- The bug and the king, they are on the same throne, but the bug and the king, much difference. Sitting on the same throne does not mean that they have become equal. Why? Due to the constitutional position
- The mosquito will bite, the flies will disturb you, the bugs are there, and then the dogs will bark unnecessarily. You are passing, and his business is barking. Ha? "Bow! Bow! Bow!" So this is also suffering
- This is called adhibhautika, suffering imposed by other living entities - the mosquitoes, the bugs. Then enemies. Suffering