Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Buddhism"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- In the Padma Purana it is stated that "This Mayavada philosophy is covered Buddhism." Lord Siva says to his wife, "My dear Parvati, in the age of Kali, in the garb of a brahmana, I'll have to preach this philosophy."
- Sankaracarya drove Buddhism out of India
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu clearly said that because Mayavadi philosophy is disguised as Vedanta philosophy, it is more dangerous than Buddhism or atheism (sunyavadi)
- After Buddha, His Holiness Sankaracarya appeared to drive away Buddhism, and he established again Vedic religion. But that Vedic religion, being impersonal, that is also not Vedic religion
- Anywhere the four prime religions of the world, namely Hinduism, Christianism, Mohammedanism or Buddhism, directly or indirectly, they are accepting God. And without accepting God there is no meaning of religion
- In any religion there is a conception of worshiping God or symbol of God. Even in Jain philosophy they also worship Mahavira. In Buddha philosophy they worship Lord Buddha. In India there is Jainism. That is almost like Buddhism
- In human society there are various religious conceptions characterized as Hindu, Christian, Hebrew, Mohammedan, Buddhist and so on, for without religion, human society is no better than animal society
- It does not matter what is that religion. May be Hinduism or Christianism or Mohammedanism or Buddhism. In the civilized human society there is some conception of religious principle. Without religious principle, we are cats and dogs
- One of them was a leader of the Buddhist cult and was a very learned scholar. To establish the nine philosophical conclusions of Buddhism, he came before the Lord and began to speak
- One thing is that he says that it is from Buddhism. So where is the authoritative statement in the Buddhism about Panca-tattva? That he has not mentioned
- Our centers are developing so nicely even in the Muslim countries and countries where Buddhism is the major religion. That proves that this Vaisnava, Sanatana Dharma is not some sectarian philosophy
- Take for example Buddhism. They say nonviolence. Oh, we (persons in Krsna consciousness) are nonviolent
- The Mayavada philosophy is veiled Buddhism. (In other words, the voidist philosophy of Buddha is more or less repeated in the Mayavada philosophy of impersonalism, although the Mayavadiphilosophers claim to be directed by the Vedic conclusions)
- The Mayavada philosophy," Lord Siva informed his wife Parvati, "is impious (sac chastra). It is covered Buddhism"
- We are not preaching this vegetarianism. Just like there are Jains or many other religious system, Buddhism. They are after making people vegetarian. But the law of nature is that one living entity is the food for another living entity
- When we are on the material platform, there are different types of religions - Hinduism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism and so on. These are instituted for a particular time, a particular country or a particular person