Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
bud | buds | budding
Pages in category "Bud"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Another gopi told mother Yasoda, "My dear mother, when your son returns home, He decorates Himself with the buds of the kunda flower, and just to enlighten and gladden His friends, He blows His flute"
- As a flower in the bud gradually fructifies and yields its desired aroma and beauty, so when a living entity comes to the platform of Krsna consciousness, the beauty of his real form comes into full blossom
- Her (Devahuti's) countenance shone, with beautiful teeth and charming eyebrows. Her eyes, distinguished by lovely moist corners, defeated the beauty of lotus buds. Her face was surrounded by dark curling tresses
- Human being in other stages of life they are like buds. When they come to Krsna consciousness then they are blossomed flower
- Lord Krsna is very fond of tulasi leaves and buds. Because tulasi buds are usually offered up to the lotus feet of Krsna, a devotee once prayed to the tulasi buds to give him some information about the lotus feet of the Lord
- Lord Sri Krsna is always engaged in His transcendental pastimes; therefore the devotees, following in the footsteps of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, can always eat those lotus buds, for they are the pastimes of the Lord
- Radharani says, "His ears are decorated with the buds of asoka flowers, and He has dressed Himself in yellow robes. By the sound of His flute, this boy has already made Me impatient"
- Rukmini's eyes moved restlessly, and when she smiled very simply, like an innocent girl, her teeth appeared just like jasmine buds
- The brahmana's toes and fingers were beautiful like golden-colored campaka buds, but because of leprosy they all withered and gradually melted away
- The buds of those lotus flowers are the pastimes of Krsna, and they are edibles for the swanlike devotees
- The demons praised her: Oh, what a beauty! What rare self-control! What a budding youth! In the midst of us all, who are passionately longing for her, she is moving about like one absolutely free from passion
- The devotee expected that the tulasi buds would know something about the glories of Lord Sri Krsna's lotus feet
- The exceptional beauty of the laughter of Lord Visnu is that when He smiles His small teeth, which resemble the buds of jasmine flowers, at once become reddish, reflecting His rosy lips
- The sweet, fragrant honey oozing from newly grown mango buds is again and again attracting groups of bumblebees, and this forest is trembling in the softly moving breezes from the Malaya Hills, which are full of sandalwood trees
- The unfortunate transcendentalists simply speculate on dry philosophy, whereas the transcendentalists who are in love with Radha and Krsna are just like cuckoos enjoying the buds of the mango tree of love of Godhead
- Their legs were decorated with bells, Their waists with golden belts, & Their fingers with jeweled rings. Brahma also saw that upon the whole body of each Visnu, from the lotus feet up to the top of the head, fresh tulasi leaves and buds had been thrown
- Thinking of the lotus feet of Sri Krsna, He constantly offered tulasi buds in water from the Ganges
- When the Supreme Lord is laughing, one can see His small teeth, which resemble jasmine buds rendered rosy by the splendor of His lips. Once devoting his mind to this, the yogi should no longer desire to see anything else
- Without power, how the rose flower is coming to beautiful shape from the bud? There is power. That power is Krsna's power