Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
broadminded | "broad minded" | "broader minded" | "broadly-minded"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Liberal (2 C, 56 P)
Pages in category "Broadminded"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Mahatma is broad, broader-minded, broader soul, whose soul has become broader. How you can become broader? If you dovetail yourself with the supreme broadest, then you become broader. Otherwise you become smaller
- Mahatma means broad-minded. And duratma means cripple-minded, just the opposite word. Duratma. Dura means far away from Krsna consciousness, dura atma
- The basis of such activity is sense gratification, either personal or extended. Only when a person gratifies the senses of the Supreme Lord can he be called a mahatma, or broadminded person
- The word mahatma refers to those who are broadminded, not cripple-minded
- There is a church in the United Nations, and we tried to get a room there for making our propaganda. The church unity denied to give us. So their crippled mind is not expanded. Sa mahatma... Mahatma means broad-minded
- Those who are actually devotees are broadminded, equal to everyone and very peaceful. They never become angry, and they are friendly to all living entities
- Thus they (people distressed or in need of money) are accepted as liberal, broad-minded mahatmas