Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
bracelet | bracelets
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Bracelets"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- He also wears around His neck a garland of attractive sylvan flowers, & a swarm of bees, intoxicated by its delicious fragrance, hums about the garland. He is further superbly adorned with a pearl necklace, a crown & pairs of armlets, bracelets & anklets
- His (Lord Visnu's) lovely wrists were graced with bracelets, and He rested one of His hands on the shoulder of Garuda, His carrier, and twirled a lotus with another hand
- The bangles and bracelets on her (mother Yasoda's) hands tinkled as they touched each other, and her earrings and breasts shook. There were drops of perspiration on her face, and the flower garland which was on her head scattered here and there
- The Lord wore a golden belt on His waist, bracelets on His arms, rings on His fingers, and ankle bells on His feet. Lord Hari, who is attractive to all the living entities of the three worlds, is known as Purusottama, the best personality
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is superbly adorned with a pearl necklace, a crown and pairs of armlets, bracelets and anklets
- Their arms were adorned with brilliant bracelets, and they (Hiranyaksa and Hiranyakasipu) stood as if covering the sun with their waists, which were bound with excellent and beautiful girdles
- They (Anugas) always stay in Vrndavana, and their bodies are decorated with garlands of pearls and with bangles and bracelets of gold
- Vasudeva saw that wonderful child born as a baby wearing bracelets, earrings and similar other ornaments all over His body, and beautified by an abundance of hair on His head
- Vasudeva saw that wonderful child born as a baby wearing the jeweled necklace of kaustubha stone, dressed in yellow silk, appearing dazzling like a bright blackish cloud, wearing a helmet bedecked with the vaidurya stone, valuable bracelets
- Visnu's eight hands held a conchshell, wheel, club, lotus flower, arrow, bow, shield and sword, and they were decorated with golden ornaments such as bangles and bracelets