Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
boundaries | boundary
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Side (16 C, 225 P)
Pages in category "Boundary"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- All the luminaries, from the sun up to Dhruvaloka, distribute their rays throughout the three worlds, but only within the boundary formed by this mountain (Lokaloka Mountain)
- As soon as he (Akrura) entered the boundary of Vrndavana, he saw the hoofprints of the cows and Lord Krsna’s footprints, impressed with the signs of His soles - the flag, trident, thunderbolt and lotus flower
- As soon as one reaches the boundary of Vrndavana, he should immediately smear the dust of Vrndavana over his body without thinking of his material position and prestige
- For a long time the materialist was limited within the boundary of the eight material principles mentioned above. Now it is encouraging to see that he has a little preliminary information of the anti-material principle and the anti-material universe
- From Mayapur I may go to Haridasapur and begin work immediately. Our architect has been ordered to make a design plan. The boundary wall you can begin immediately
- In Jambudvipa there are nine divisions of land, each with a length of 9,000 yojanas (72,000 miles). There are eight mountains that mark the boundaries of these divisions and separate them nicely
- In those seven islands there are seven boundary mountains, known as Cakra, Catuhsrnga, Kapila, Citrakuta, Devanika, Urdhvaroma and Dravina. There are also seven rivers
- Indeed, the crowd was so large that the house and the boundary walls of the house where I stayed were destroyed, and wherever I looked I could see only large crowds
- Lokaloka Mountain has been established as the outer boundary of all the lokas to distribute the rays of the sun and other luminaries equally throughout the universe
- Lord Krsna personally never goes beyond the boundary of Vrndavana. He remains there eternally because of the transcendental love of the inhabitants. Thus even though He is not visible at present, He is not away from Vrndavana for a moment
- The barriers around an agricultural field sometimes break due to heavy torrents of rain. Similarly, the unauthorized atheistic propaganda in the Age of Kali breaks the boundary of the Vedic injunctions. Thus people gradually degenerate to godlessness
- The next boundary was a water canal all around the city, and in addition the whole city was surrounded by electric wires. The next fortification was of anila, a gaseous substance
- There is nothing in the codes of Sri Krsna to stipulate that these devoted persons will make their appearance within the boundaries of a particular caste, creed, color, or country. These devoted persons can and do appear everywhere
- They (the three great mountains named Nisadha, Hemakuta and Himalaya) mark the boundaries of the three varsas named Hari-varsa, Kimpurusa-varsa and Bharata-varsa (India)
- To stop the quarreling among different peoples, Maharaja Priyavrata marked boundaries at rivers and at the edges of mountains and forests so that no one would trespass upon another's property