Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Bombay 1927 - 1965
Pages in category "Bombay 1927 - 1965"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- AN APPEAL TO THE VAISNAVA SECT AND SPECIALLY TO THE VALLABHA SAMPRADAYA OF BOMBAY AND GUJARAT
- As you know I am passing my days in Bombay in great inconvenience for want of a suitable residential place. I may remind you in this connection that your goodness promised me some place in your flats as soon as one of them is vacant
- I beg to inform you that I am in reciept of your invitation letter in the matter of observing Bhagavata week through the secretary of Bombay spiritual centre
- I beg to inform you that one gentleman has allowed me to sit down in his office for propaganda work in Bombay city and I am seeking your help in this matter
- I came to Bombay from Vrndavana to co-operate with you, because there is no difference between the missions of both yourself and myself
- I came to Bombay from Vrndavana to see Sri Munshi on the same mission of going back to Godhead, because without this there is no solution of any problem, the world is now facing
- I have a programme for this job by the order of my spiritual master and I have come to Bombay to enlist some sympathisers with my object
- I have connection with Bombay since 1927. In 1927 I first went to Bombay
- I have personally placed my books formerly in the library of Bombay which they were very glad to accept
- I remember in, long ago, about sometimes in 1936, my eldest son in Bombay - he was in school - he stood first. So his class friends became envious that "Here is a boy, he is coming from Bengal, and he has stood first." They wanted to fight with him
- Some years ago my spiritual master attempted to preach this message throughout the world but unfortunately after His departure it was not carried by the entrusted successors. I am feeling for it and I have come to Bombay for organizing this movement
- Sometime in the year 1935 when His Divine Grace was staying at Radha-kunda, I went to see him from Bombay. At that time, he gave me many important instructions in regard to constructing temples and publishing books