Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Bhakti-yoga Is... - Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Bhakti-yoga Is... - Devotional Service to God"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Bhakti is also called niskarma, or freedom from the results of fruitive activity. Bhakti and niskarma are on the same platform, although devotional service and fruitive activity appear almost the same
- Bhakti is not under karma. Bhakti is under your good will. If you accept to surrender to Krsna, you can do that without being checked by anything else. Simply you have to will, "Yes, Krsna. You are asking me. So long I did not do. From this day I do"
- Bhakti yoga is performed by all authorities
- Bhakti-yoga is considered by some to be another form of karma. But factually bhakti-yoga is above both karma and jnana
- Bhakti-yoga is considered to be the greatest of all yoga systems
- Bhakti-yoga is full spiritual knowledge, and therefore nothing can excel it. Asceticism without self-knowledge is imperfect
- Bhakti-yoga is not sentiment, it is a science
- Bhakti-yoga is simply in connection with Krsna. Bhakti-yoga cannot be applied to anyone, anything else. How Buddha philosophy can be dovetailed with bhakti-yoga? Bhakti-yoga means to understand God
- Bhakti-yoga is the highest platform of yoga principles
- Bhakti-yoga is the highest quality of perfection to be achieved by the intelligent person in lieu of performing a large quantity of spiritual activities. A handful of real paddy is more valuable than heaps of paddy skins without any substance within
- Bhakti-yoga is the proper activity of the soul, and when one actually engages in unalloyed, uncontaminated devotional service, he is already liberated
- Bhakti-yoga is the purification of the senses. At the present moment in material existence the senses are always impure, being engaged in sense gratification
- Bhakti-yoga is the sunlike illumination for delivering the conditioned souls, whose general condition is described here. They have no eyes to see their own interests
- Bhakti-yoga is the system that the Gita recommends above all others. Generally, the bhakti-yogis are engaged in five different ways: santa-bhakta; dasya-bhakta; sakhya-bhakta; vatsalya-bhakta; and madhurya-bhakta
- Bhakti-yoga is very simple and pure and easy to perform
- Bhakti-yoga, being the only means of God realization, is called kaivalya
- For Krsna's pleasure you can become His enemy, you can become His friend, you can become anything. That is bhakti-yoga. Because your aim is how to please Krsna
- For persons who are still inclined to enjoy material life in different stages or on different planets, the stage of liberation in bhakti-yoga is not recommended
- The complete path of bhakti-yoga is based upon the process of becoming humble and submissive
- The path of bhakti-yoga is especially suitable for this age because it is the most direct method of God realization
- The path of bhakti-yoga is the spotless process by which to approach the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The path of bhakti-yoga, the process of being in direct service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is easier and is natural for the embodied soul
- The process of bhakti-yoga is simultaneously very difficult and very easy to perform
- The process of bhakti-yoga, devotional service, is the main river flowing down towards the sea of the Absolute Truth, and all other processes mentioned are just like tributaries
- The system of bhakti-yoga described by Queen Suniti to her son is the standard way of God realization. Everyone can continue in his constitutional occupational duties and at the same time keep the Supreme Personality of Godhead within his heart
- There are different types of yoga system, bhakti-yoga, jnana-yoga, karma-yoga, hatha-yoga, dhyana-yoga. So many yogas. But the bhakti-yoga is the supermost
- This bhakti-yoga is so nice that Krsna, or God, who is unapproachable by any other method - however efficient it may be, it is not possible - only by love and devotion in service He can be approached