Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Bhakti-sastri VTE - Cited Verses (73 P)
Pages in category "Bhakti-sastri"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Bhakti-sastri, Bhakti-vaibhava, Bhaktivedanta, and Bhakti-sarvabhauma. All our brahmanas and anyone wanting to become brahmana, will have to sit for examination once a year at Mayapur
- Brahmanas should study carefully, especially Gita, Isopanisad, Nectar of Devotion and NOI as well as all the small paperbacks. Soon we will have yearly examinations for brahmanas based on these books & those who pass will be awarded Bhakti-sastri titles
- FIRST YEAR BHAKTISASTRI EXAMINATION
- FIRST YEAR BHAKTISASTRI EXAMINATION, September 4th, 1969. Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon. Janmastami Ceremony - I shall personally examine the papers, and those who will pass will be sent a certificate of Bhaktisastri in due course
- From next year, unless one passes bhakti-sastri, he cannot be second initiated. First initiation is open for everyone. "Come on. Chant Hare Krsna." That will purify him. Then let him understand what is bhakti
- I hereby certify that my initiated disciple, Sriman Upendra Das Adhikari (Wayne Phillip Gunderson), having successfully completed his course of divinity studies in the International Society for KC has been awarded the degree of Bhakti-sastri (Minister)
- I think you may have already heard that in January of 1970 we will be holding an examination among all of our students on this book, and those who will pass shall be awarded with the title of Bhakti-sastri
- It is very important (The Nectar of Instruction) and must be immediately read by all devotees. In the near future we shall introduce the Bhakti-sastri examination for second initiation and this shall be one of the required books of study
- The idea is that anyone, after studying the books, who wants to gain the title of Bhakti-sastri, can take the exam. This is academic. Just like a brahmana with sastric knowledge and a brahmana without. It is optional - one who wants may take
- This is to certify that Sriman Bhagavan das Adhikari is an ordained minister in the International Society for Krishna Consciousness, of the title Bhakti-sastri, and fully qualified to instruct on Krishna Consciousness and Vedic literature in general