Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Bhagavad-gita and Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Bhagavad-gita and Devotional Service to God"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Besides bhakti-yoga, the Bhagavad-gita also describes karma-yoga, jnana-yoga and dhyana-yoga. Yoga means linking with the Supreme Lord, which is possible only through devotion
- Bhagavad-gita is bhakti-yogam: to understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead. So this literature is also transcendental. Bhakti is also transcendental. Bhakti is not any activities of this material world. Bhakti is activity in relationship with Krsna
- By executing the process of devotional service, especially by hearing Srimad-Bhagavatam or Bhagavad-gita from realized souls, one can understand the science of Krsna, or the science of God
- The real religious principle is devotional service, or bhakti. This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, where Lord Krsna says, "Give up all other religious principles and simply surrender unto Me"
- This is the process of devotional service, and it is understood here that Bhagavad-gita is simply expounding the science of devotional service
- This transcendental position beyond the Vedic ritualistic performances is devotional service. In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord clearly says that persons who are engaged in His devotional service without adulteration are situated in Brahman