- son of Yamarāja
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Bhadrasrava"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Hayasirsa is very dear to the devotees, & He is the director of all religious principles. Fixed in the topmost trance, Bhadrasrava and his associates offer their respectful obeisances to the Lord and chant the following prayers with careful pronunciation
- Sri Sukadeva Gosvami said: Bhadrasrava, the son of Dharmaraja, rules the tract of land known as Bhadrasva-varsa
- The predominating ruler of Bhadrasva-varsa is Bhadrasrava. He and his many servants always worship the incarnation known as Lord Hayagriva
- The ruler Bhadrasrava and his intimate associates utter the following prayer: We offer our respectful obeisances unto the SPG, the reservoir of all religious principles, who cleanses the heart of the conditioned soul in this material world
- The Supreme Lord, however, in His form of Hayagriva retrieved the Vedas and returned them to Lord Brahma when he begged for them. I offer my respectful obeisances unto the Supreme Lord, whose determination never fails