Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Benefits of Devotional Service to God
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Benefits of Devotional Service to God"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- The more we engage in Krsna consciousness and render service unto the Lord, the more we benefit. Krsna does not need service from any of us
- There are many learned scholars and devotees present here. They should endeavor to remove this, I mean to say, restriction or short-sightedness, and let us combinedly work for Jagannatha to preach the bhakti cult for the benefit of the whole world
- There is no need for a devotee of Krsna to endeavor for material opulence or liberation. By being situated in the transcendental position of devotional service, he receives all the benefits of dharma, artha, kama and moksa
- Those who are ignorant of the benefits of devotional service must be educated by preaching. If one stops preaching and simply sits down in a solitary place, he is engaging in material activity
- Those who are not devotees can never achieve the benefits of devotional service. For them the subject of devotional service is always very difficult to understand