Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
bedecked | bedecking
Pages in category "Bedecked"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- All nicely dressed and ornamented, their (King's) earrings glittering, they were then seated on chariots bedecked with gold and jewels and drawn by decorated horses
- All the cows which were given in charity were covered with nice gold-embroidered garments, and their horns were bedecked with golden rings; their hooves were covered with silver plate, and they wore garlands of flowers
- At this time, the earth personified appeared before Lord Krsna and greeted Him with a Vaijayanti flower garland. She then returned the dazzling earrings of Aditi, bedecked with jewels and gold
- He (Krsna) appeared before them (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) nicely decorated, smeared all over with candana pulp, bedecked with valuable jewels and stones, and almost completely covered with gold
- He (Krsna) wore glittering shark-shaped earrings, and His helmet was bedecked with valuable jewels
- He (Yudhisthira) began to give Him (Krsna) garments all embroidered with gold, he gave Him ornaments all bedecked with valuable jewels, and he gave Him many fully decorated elephants, chariots and horses
- Her (Radharani's) entire body is bedecked with these (the natural symptoms of ecstasy - trembling, tears, jubilation, stunning, perspiration, faltering of the voice, bodily redness, madness and dullness) nine different jewels
- King Nrga said, "All the cows were purchased with money earned legally. Furthermore, their horns were gold-plated, their hooves were bedecked with silver plating, and they were covered with necklaces and with silken wrappers embroidered with pearls"
- King Uttanapada, being very eager to see the face of his lost son (Dhruva), mounted a chariot drawn by excellent horses and bedecked with golden filigree
- Laksmana said, "I carried in my hands a golden necklace bedecked with jewels, which glittered at intervals. My curling hair encircled my face, which shone with a bright luster due to the reflection of my various earrings"
- Lord Maha-Visnu's helmet was bedecked with valuable jewels, and His beautiful earrings enhanced the beauty of the curling hair on His head. Lord Maha-Visnu had eight arms, all very long, reaching to His knees
- That King was victorious over the King of Vidyanagara, and he took possession of his throne, the Manikya-simhasana, which was bedecked with many jewels
- The bedrooms were all bedecked with jewels, and the floors were mosaic pavements of marakata jewels. The Visnu Deity, worshiped by the descendants of Yadu, was installed in each house in the city
- The castle created in the sky by Kardama Muni was a wonderful structure, bedecked with all sorts of jewels, adorned with pillars of precious stones, and capable of yielding whatever one desired
- The chairs and other furniture were made of ivory and bedecked with gold and diamonds, and jeweled lamps dissipated the darkness within the palace
- The coral mountain is very beautifully dressed by the evening sky, but the yellow dress of the Lord mocked its beauty. There is gold on the summit of the mountain, but the Lord's helmet, bedecked with jewels, mocked it
- The couches and the bedsteads were made of ivory and bedecked with gold and jewels, and the bedding was as white as the foam of milk and as soft as a lotus
- The entire palace was decorated with flags and garlands and bedecked with valuable stones, shining with a celestial effulgence
- The flute of Krsna's pastimes measures three fingers in length, and it is bedecked with indranila gems
- The great sage Narada entered one of these houses and saw that the pillars were made of coral and the ceilings were bedecked with jewels
- The handle of the camara was made of gold and bedecked with valuable jewels, and it became more beautiful when taken by Rukmini because all of her fingers were beautifully set with jeweled rings
- The Lord is bedecked with flower garlands, His neck is decorated with the Kaustubha gem, and He carries with Him the goddess of fortune and His personal weapons, like His disc and club
- The Lord's bangles, necklace, crown and anklets are all bedecked with invaluable jewels. Since the jewels and pearls are spiritual, there is no material calculation of their value
- The palace of Rukmini was wonderfully furnished. Hanging from the ceiling were many canopies with laces bedecked with pearl garlands, and the whole palace was illuminated by the effulgence of valuable jewels
- The pillars of the houses and palaces (in Dvaraka) were bedecked with jewels such as touchstone, sapphire and emerald, and the floors gave off a beautiful luster
- These flutes were sometimes bedecked with jewels. Sometimes they were made of marble and sometimes of hollow bamboo. When the flute is made of jewels it is called sanmohini. When made of gold, it is called akarsini
- They (the Visnu forms) were bedecked with pearls and earrings and garlanded with beautiful flowers. On Their chests was the mark of Srivatsa, Their arms were decorated with armlets and other jewelry, and Their necks were just like conchshells
- This verse expresses the joyfulness of the mind upon seeing a woman with raised hips and breasts dressed in an attractive sari and bedecked with ornaments