Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Because of Devotional Service to God
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Because of Devotional Service to God"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- A Vaisnava is always firmly situated in transcendental bliss because of engagement in devotional service. Although he may appear to suffer material pains, his position is called transcendental bliss in separation
- All the members of the Yadu dynasty were very opulent, happy and prosperous, and they had no anxieties. Because of their implicit faith in and devotion to Lord Krsna, they were never defeated by any other kings
- Although in his next life he got the body of an elephant, because of devotional service he remembered how to worship and offer prayers to the Lord
- Because of devotional service
- Because of devotional service, Maharaja Ambarisa, who was endowed with varieties of transcendental qualities, was completely aware of Brahman, Paramatma and the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and thus he executed devotional service perfectly
- Because of his (the devotee's) intense devotional service, his ignorance, material consciousness and all kinds of material desires are completely burnt to ashes
- Because of his devotion, he thought even the topmost planet of this material world no better than the hellish planets
- Because of his past pious activities mixed with devotional service, the first-class living entity is influenced by the mode of passion within his mind
- Because of his regular discharge of devotional service, a devotee attains the transcendental stage of life
- Because of the devotional service of these two persons (Advaita Acarya and Haridasa Thakura), Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu descended as an incarnation. Thus He preached the holy name of the Lord and ecstatic love of Krsna to deliver the entire world
- Because the application of devotional service to Lord Vasudeva invites pure knowledge, it quickly detaches one from the material conception of life and thus revives one's normal condition of spiritual existence
- Bhagiratha said: Those who are saintly because of devotional service & are therefore in the renounced order, free from material desires, and who are pure devotees, expert in following the regulative principles mentioned in the Vedas, are always glorious
- By associating with a devotee, one awakens his faith in devotional service to Krsna. Because of devotional service, one's dormant love for Krsna awakens, and thus one's material, conditioned existence comes to an end
- By regularly discharging DS, Prthu Maharaja became transcendental in mind & could therefore constantly think of the lotus feet of the Lord. Because of this, he became completely detached & attained perfect knowledge by which he could transcend all doubt
- Higher planets, such as Maharloka, Tapoloka, Satyaloka and Brahmaloka, do not dissolve in the devastating water. This is because of the causeless devotional service rendered unto the Lord by their inhabitants
- His (Prahlada Maharaja's) attachment to Lord Krsna was natural because of his previous devotional service. Although his good qualities cannot be enumerated, they prove that he was a great soul (mahatma)
- The Lord appeared because of the bhakti-yoga exhibited by Prahlada Maharaja
- The Lord can give liberation (mukti) very easily, but He does not very easily give one bhakti-yoga, because by that process He is bound to the devotee
- The material position of a devotee doesn’t matter because devotional service is not dependent on material considerations
- The purport to this verse is that the Lord easily offers liberation, but He rarely agrees to offer a soul devotional service because by devotional service the Lord Himself becomes purchased by the devotee
- The relationship of the pure devotees with the Lord develops because of devotional service to the Lord on the authentic basis of Vedic authority. Such pure devotees are not mundane sentimentalists, but are factually realists
- The Supreme Lord, who is greater than the greatest, becomes submissive to even a very insignificant devotee because of his devotional service
- This great hero Banasura, born of Maharaja Bali, was a great devotee of Lord Siva and was always ready to render service unto him. Because of his devotion, Banasura achieved a great position in society, and he was honored in every respect
- This Krsna consciousness movement is meant for giving education to the people of this sankhya-yoga system or bhakti-yoga system, because it is the recommended process by authorities
- To glorify Maharaja Nabhi, the sages composed two verses. One of them is this: "Who can attain the perfection of Maharaja Nabhi? Who can attain his activities? Because of his devotional service, the Supreme Personality of God agreed to become his son."
- To visit holy places of pilgrimage is another bewilderment of the mind because devotional service to the Lord at any place is the last word in spiritual perfection