Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
beach | beaches
Pages in category "Beach"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Alalanatha is also known as Brahmagiri. This place is about fourteen miles from Jagannatha Puri and is also on the beach. There is a temple of Jagannatha there
- An intelligent man can see God even while walking on the beach. That requires intelligence
- At noon the sand on the beach was as hot as fire, but Sanatana Gosvami came by that path
- Hare Krishna Land is very popular with the residents of Bombay, in particular the local residents and devotees of Juhu Beach and surroundings. Many visitors regularly attend religious services and we are trying to provide suitable facilities to this end
- He (Krsna) took the demon's dead body (in the shape of a conchshell) and returned to His chariot on the beach of Prabhasa-ksetra
- His (Caitanya's) own madness frightened him because he thought that he was being haunted by a ghost. As he was about to seek a ghost charmer, he met Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and the other devotees on the beach
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya also went to see the Lord with great pleasure, and he met Him on the beach by the sea
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "How did you come along the beach, where the sand is so hot? Why didn’t you come by the path in front of the Simha-dvara gate? It is very cool"
- Sri Krsna, who appeared like an ordinary human being, saw the immense strength of Jarasandha, which appeared like an ocean about to cover a beach at any moment. He also perceived that the inhabitants of Mathura were overwhelmed with fear
- That is called tatastha. The water is one side, land is one side, and in the beach, between the water and the land, there is a marginal potency, or marginal place
- The Rathayatra Festival was performed with great pomp. More than 500 people followed the procession to the beach, and there were about two dozen cars. The devotees distributed thousands of capatis
- The record player which you gave me at the Stinson Beach is lost. It is stolen by somebody from my room while I was alone sleeping
- Trikuta Mountain has many lakes and rivers, with beaches covered by small gems resembling grains of sand. The water is as clear as crystal, and when the demigod damsels bathe in it, their bodies lend fragrance to the water and the breeze
- We are constructing the Hare Krishna Land project in Juhu Beach and we trust that you and your family members will take advantage of the facilities for generations to come
- When Krsna and Balarama heard from Their teacher about the death of his son, They immediately started for Prabhasa-ksetra on Their chariot. Reaching the beach, They asked the controlling deity of the ocean to return the son of Their teacher
- When Krsna appeared before him, Dantavakra's heroic march was immediately stopped, just as the great, furious waves of the ocean are stopped by the beach
- When the Lord inquired, "By which path have you come?" Sanatana Gosvami replied, "I have come on the path along the beach"