Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Basic Principle of Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Basic Principle of Devotional Service to God"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- He (Rupa Gosvami) mentions the basic principles as follows: 1) accepting the shelter of the lotus feet of a bona fide spiritual master, 2) becoming initiated by the spiritual master and learning how to discharge devotional service from him
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam this particular mantra is explained in the questions and answers between Maharaja Pariksit & Sukadeva Gosvami at the very beginning of their meeting. Hearing & chanting of the science of God is the basic principle of devotional life
- One should not think that he is the proprietor, benefactor, friend or enjoyer. He should always be cognizant that the real enjoyer is Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead; that is the basic principle of bhakti-yoga
- Sadhana-bhakti refers to the development of devotional service through the regulative principles. The basic principle for the execution of devotional service is faith
- We must always remember that hearing and chanting are the basic principles of discharging devotional duties, and if they are properly performed there will follow the reactional ecstasy with signs of tears in the eyes
- Without the basic principle of bhakti, nothing can induce the Lord to agree to accept anything from anyone