Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category refers to the noun "base", meaning a center of organization, supply, or activity; a headquarters
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Base (meaning "low") (6 P)
Pages in category "Base"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- As far as fruitive activities are concerned, they are mainly based on the platform of sense gratification. Therefore an advanced Krsna conscious person does not take to them
- As we inquire every morning, "What is the news today?" Immediately we pick newspaper. That inquisitiveness is there. But we are inquiring very base things only. There is no desire to inquire about the highest possibility, brahma-jnana
- Base quality means kama, lusty desires, and greediness. In material world, generally they are under these base quality, means always filled up with lusty desires & not satisfied, greedy. So when we conquer over these base qualities, then we become happy
- Best of the demigods headed by Brhaspati, and the great sages headed by Bhrgu are all certainly freed from the influence of the two base material modes of nature, namely passion and ignorance
- The houses were all illuminated by hundreds and thousands of lamps placed in different corners of the cornices, walls, columns, bases and architraves, and from far away the rays of the lamps appeared to be celebrating the festival of Dipavali
- The Lord constantly exhibited a state of mind reflecting the madness of separation. All His activities were based on forgetfulness, and His talks were always based on madness
- The temple is a place not for eating and sleeping, but as a base from which we send out our soldiers to fight with maya
- They (people of the world) avariciously base their undertakings on the perishable conceptions of "my" and "mine." As long as they do not take shelter of Your safe lotus feet, they are full of such anxieties
- Thus some sat on the platform, some at the base of the platform, and some on the bank of the Ganges, and they were all supplied two pots each by the twenty men who distributed the food
- You should make political propagation on the basis of reforming the whole human society. The leaders must be an ideal class of men, with ideal character, free from the four sinful activities
- You understand that this colorful life of material existence is not good. But what is your positive engagement? Unless you are positively engaged in another superior colorful life, you cannot give up this base colorful life