Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Attitude in Devotional Service to God
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Attitude in Devotional Service to God"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- If one is always fully engaged in the devotional service of the Lord with full sincerity of attitude, beginning with the tongue, that Krishna will Himself appear to the devotee and all questions will be answered personally by Him
- If we want to revive our original position, we must be placed again into that service attitude. That is the perfect cure. Otherwise we shall suffer pain and God will be suffering pain on account of us
- In the spiritual world, people are not very attracted to sex life, due to their exalted devotional attitude
- The devotees develop a spiritual individuality in their spontaneous service attitude, which is enhanced on and on, up to the point of madhurya-rasa, or transcendental loving service reciprocated between the lover and the beloved
- The perfection of service attitude is only attained simply by transferring the desire of service from matter to spirit, or from Satan to God