Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Attention on Krsna
Pages in category "Attention on Krsna"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- After repeating obeisances for a long time, Brahma stood up and smeared his hands over his eyes. Seeing the Lord before him, he, trembling, began to offer prayers with great respect, humility and attention
- All the cranes and swans in the water are being enchanted by the melodious song of Krsna's flute. They have approached and are worshiping the S P of Godhead with full attention. Alas, they are closing their eyes and are becoming completely silent
- Although each and every queen had thousands of maidservants engaged for her service, the queens were all personally attentive in serving Krsna. Each one of them used to receive Krsna personally when He entered the palace
- Although Krsna assumed the four-armed form of Narayana, He could not attract the serious attention of the gopis in ecstatic love
- An impersonalist lamenting, "I have not given any proper attention to Sri Krsna, who is the source of the impersonal Brahman and who is the reservoir of all transcendental pleasures"
- Another young gopi told her mother, "My dear mother, the birds, who are all looking at Krsna playing on His flute, are sitting very attentively on the branches and twigs of different trees"
- As soon as you divert your attention to Krsna, that is love
- Diverting even a little of one's attention toward Krsna and activities in Krsna consciousness immediately enables one to achieve the highest perfection of life. This is the purpose of the Krsna consciousness movement
- Drona and Dhara said "When we take birth again within the universe, may the Supreme Lord Krsna in His most attractive feature of childhood absorb our whole attention"
- Great mahatmas like Bhismadeva realize all the different features of Lord Sri Krsna, and therefore they worship Lord Krsna with one-pointed attention, knowing Him as the origin of all features
- Great yogis like Lord Siva, Lord Brahma or even Lord Sesa and others always try to fix their attention upon Krsna in their hearts, but here the gopis actually saw Krsna seated before them on their cloths
- O great sage (Vyasadeva), as soon as I (Narada) got a taste for the Personality of Godhead (Krsna), my attention to hear of the Lord was unflinching
- Of course, as individuals, we have sometimes disagreements, but that should be adjusted keeping our central attention to Krishna
- Offering his obeisances to Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said, "Namo narayanaya" ("I offer my obeisances to Narayana"). In return, Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Krsne matir astu" ("Let your attention be on Krsna")
- One gopi told mother Yasoda, "When He (Krsna) plays (the flute), either in the morning or in the evening, all the demigods, including Lord Siva, Brahma, Indra and Candra, bow their heads and listen with great attention"
- Sri Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, one of the six Gosvamis of Vrndavana, has written in his prayers called the Manah-siksa that one should simply worship Radha and Krsna with all attention
- Sukadeva Gosvami also, in order to draw attention to the fact that among all visnu-tattva forms Lord Krsna is one hundred percent the Supreme Personality of Godhead, narrated the story of an incident which took place when Lord Krsna was present
- Sukadeva Gosvami told the King, "Now hear of this secret with attention. After saving His friends from the mouth of Aghasura and killing the demon, Lord Krsna brought His friends to the bank of the Yamuna and addressed them as follows"
- The art of focusing one's attention on the Supreme and giving one's love to Him is called Krsna consciousness
- The child became angry because He (Krsna) was hungry and His mother was not paying attention to Him. So He lifted His legs and began to kick His lotus feet just like an ordinary child
- The ideal yogi concentrates his attention on Krsna who is called Syamasundara, who is as beautifully colored as a cloud, whose lotuslike face is as effulgent as the sun, whose dress is brilliant with jewels and whose body is flower-garlanded
- The intelligence of a living entity who does not turn his attention toward Krsna or the Krsna consciousness movement simply changes dresses like a prostitute. What is the benefit of such foolish intelligence?
- The members of the Yadu dynasty acted automatically for their bodily necessities, but their actual attention was always fixed on Krsna. Their bodily activities were performed mechanically, but their minds were always absorbed in Krsna
- The Upanisads indirectly draw our attention to the primeval Lord, Sri Krsna, but the Bhagavad-gita, which is the summary of all the Upanisads, directly points to Sri Krsna
- They (Krsna and Balarama) were beautifully dressed, and They were attractive to all the people assembled there. They were dressed as if They were going to act on a dramatic stage, and They drew the attention of all people
- We Gaudiya Vaisnavas, under the guidance of Lord Caitanya, want steady attention for Krishna, not flickering. Therefore, in our line of thoughts and action there is no scope for worshiping any other demigods
- When the gopis appeared to be a little bit disturbed and angry from hearing the free advice of Krsna, they diverted their attention to looking at the beauty of the forest
- Whether one thinks of Krsna as an ordinary human child, as the source of the Brahman effulgence, as the origin of Paramatma, or as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one should concentrate one's full attention upon the lotus feet of Krsna
- With attention and devotion, he worshiped Krsna and all the greatly fortunate brahmanas who were free from material desires