Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Attaining in Devotional Service to God
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Attaining in Devotional Service to God"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- One should engage in penance and austerity to attain the divine position of devotional service. By such activity, one's heart is purified, and when one attains this position, he attains eternal, blissful life, which is transcendental to material happiness
- One who is thus transcendentally situated at once realizes the Supreme Brahman. He never laments nor desires to have anything; he is equally disposed to every living entity. In that state he attains pure devotional service unto Me. BG 18.54 - 1972
- The process of devotional service is so strong that the pure devotee of the Supreme Lord can enable people of all the lower classes to attain the highest perfection of life
- The sensual activities of the material world are to be purified by the process of devotional service, and thus the perfection of life can be attained simply by purifying the present position of our material activities
- The way of devotional service is neither sentimental nor mundane. It is the path of reality by which the living entity can attain the transcendental happiness of being freed from the three kinds of material miseries
- There are instances in history of great personalities, including sages and kings, who attained perfection by this process (devotional service)
- Those who are righteous in performing devotional service but who are not pure can attain the planetary system of the polestar, or Dhruvaloka, where Dhruva Maharaja is presiding