Category:Attaining Krsna Consciousness
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Attaining Krsna Consciousness"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Actual peace and mental tranquillity can be attained only in perfect Krsna consciousness
- After attaining full Krsna consciousness, the devotee does not return to this material world after death. He goes back home, back to Godhead. That is the perfect stage of happiness, unblemished by any trace of distress
- An uttama-adhikari is not interested in blaspheming others, his heart is completely clean, and he has attained the realized state of unalloyed Krsna consciousness
- If one can fix his mind on Krsna without deviation, he can attain a steadfast position in Krsna consciousness, santa-rasa. When one attains santa-rasa, unflinching faith in Krsna is established, and all material desires cease
- In the Srimad-Bhagavatam you will find the instruction is by Rsabhadeva, that this life is not meant for that simply hard labor for sense gratification. If you work hard, you try to work hard for attaining Krsna consciousness
- One can attain Krsna consciousness or divine life at once, within a second - or one may not attain such a state of life even after millions of births. It is only a matter of understanding and accepting the fact
- One should become very serious. That is the law in every sphere of achievement. So for attaining to the perfectional stage of Krsna consciousness, one should be very much enthusiastic
- One should gradually raise himself to the platform of Krsna consciousness and devotional service; it is then and there that he can attain the highest perfectional stage, not otherwise
- One should think of no pleasure aside from the pleasure of the Supreme Self. This state is easily attained by directly practicing Krsna consciousness
- One who hears the Gita from the right source, directly from Krsna, attains full Krsna consciousness. The result of KC is that one becomes increasingly enlightened, and he enjoys life with a thrill, not only for some time, but at every moment