Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Attaining Krsna"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total.
- A person who at the end of his life quits his body thinking of Krsna attains the transcendental nature of the Supreme Lord, but it is not true that a person who thinks of something other than Krsna attains the same transcendental state
- After attaining Me (Krsna), the great souls, who are yogis in devotion, never return to this temporary world, which is full of miseries, because they have attained the highest perfection
- After attaining Me, the great souls, who are yogis in devotion, never return to this temporary world, which is full of miseries, because they have attained the highest perfection
- After attaining Me, the great souls, who are yogis in devotion, never return to this temporary world, which is full of miseries, because they have attained the highest perfection. BG 8.15 - 1972
- All glory, all glory to the lotus feet of Lord Nityananda, by whose mercy I have attained Sri Radha-Govinda
- All these devotees are undoubtedly magnanimous souls, but he who is situated in knowledge of Me I consider to be just like My own self. Being engaged in My transcendental service, he is sure to attain Me, the highest and most perfect goal
- All these devotees are undoubtedly magnanimous souls, but he who is situated in knowledge of Me I consider verily to dwell in Me. Being engaged in My transcendental service, he attains Me. BG 7.18 - 1972
- An extreme longing for Lord Krsna is the only means for attaining Him. Thus intense, unflinching devotional service is another symptom of a mahatma
- And whoever, at the end of his life, quits his body remembering Me (Krsna) alone at once attains My nature. Of this there is no doubt
- Arjuna, you should always think of Me (Krsna) in the form of Krsna and at the same time carry out your prescribed duty of fighting. With your activities dedicated to Me and your mind and intelligence fixed on Me, you will attain Me without doubt
- Arjuna, you should always think of Me in the form of Krsna and at the same time carry out your prescribed duty of fighting. With your activities dedicated to Me and your mind and intelligence fixed on Me, you will attain Me without doubt
- As the Supersoul, Lord Krsna enlightens the devotee from within the heart and disperses the gloom of ignorance. The Lord gives the devotee the spiritual intelligence to attain Him
- At the time of the rasa dance those gopis who could not join Him gave up their bodies simply by thinking of Him. Absorption in Krsna consciousness by feeling separation is thus the quickest method for attainment of the lotus feet of Krsna
- Because of feelings of separation from Krsna, an exalted devotee sometimes wants to give up his life. By such ecstatic love, however, one attains the audience of Krsna, and at that time he cannot give up his body
- Behold the great fortune of the devotee Kholaveca. Lord Brahma and Siva shed tears upon seeing his greatness. One cannot attain Lord Krsna by any amount of wealth, followers, or learning. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is controlled only by pure devotion
- Being very dear to the devotees and sadhus, I am attained through unflinching faith and devotional service. This bhakti-yoga system, which gradually increases attachment for Me, purifies even a human being born among dog-eaters
- Brahma said, "If a person always keeps in touch with You (Krsna) by hearing and chanting Your glories and offers the results of his work for Your satisfaction only, he very easily and happily attains entrance into Your supreme abode"
- Brahmanas said, "How wonderful it is that although these women have undertaken no reformatory performances such as accepting the sacred thread, have not resided in the monastaries of the spiritual master-they still have attained the favor of Krsna"
- But when the yogi engages himself with sincere endeavor in making further progress, being washed of all contaminations, then ultimately, after many, many births of practice, he attains the supreme goal. BG 6.45 - 1972
- By becoming fixed in this knowledge, one can attain to the transcendental nature, which is like My own nature. Thus established, one is not born at the time of creation nor disturbed at the time of dissolution. BG 14.2 - 1972
- By executing spontaneous devotional service in Vrndavana, one attains the original Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- By following in the footsteps of the inhabitants of the planet known as Vrajaloka or Goloka Vrndavana, one can attain the shelter of the lotus feet of Sri Krsna
- By intense ecstasy in loving service, the damsels of Vrajabhumi attained qualitative oneness with the Lord by dancing with Him on an equal level, embracing Him in nuptial love, smiling at Him in joke, and looking at Him with a loving attitude
- By performance of Vedic rituals, discussion of the Vedic philosophy and worship of the Lord in devotional service, He is attained. Therefore the purpose of the Vedas is to understand Krsna
- Following the example of the gopis, the devotees sometimes worship the goddess Katyayani, but they understand that Katyayani is an incarnation of Yogamaya. The gopis worshiped Katyayani, Yogamaya, to attain Krsna as their husband
- From the highest planet in the material world down to the lowest, all are places of misery wherein repeated birth and death take place. But one who attains to My abode, O son of Kunti, never takes birth again. BG 8.16 - 1972
- He (the first class devotee) understands perfectly that the ultimate goal of life is to attain to the transcendental loving service of Krsna, and he knows that Krsna is the only object of worship and love
- He is thus called Lord Sesa, for He has attained the ultimate end of servitude to Krsna. He takes many forms for the service of Krsna, and thus He serves the Lord
- How wonderful it is that although these women have not observed the strict principles of celibacy, have not undergone any austerities, nor philosophized upon the observance of all ritualistic ceremonies - they still have attained the favor of Krsna
- I have briefly described them just to give an indication of His transcendental pastimes. Nevertheless, anyone who hears this will certainly attain the shelter of Lord Krsna's lotus feet
- If those who desire material enjoyment or merging into the existence of the Absolute Truth engage in the Lord's transcendental loving service, they will immediately attain shelter at Krsna's lotus feet, although they did not ask for it
- In this Age of Kali, the process of worshiping Krsna is to perform sacrifice by chanting the holy name of the Lord. One who does so is certainly very intelligent, and he attains shelter at the lotus feet of Krsna
- In this way it attains the shelter of the desire tree of the lotus feet of Krsna, who is eternally situated in the planet known as Goloka Vrndavana, in the topmost region of the spiritual sky
- In this way Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, out of His causeless mercy, made His advent in the house of Sacidevi. Lord Caitanya is very merciful to anyone who hears this narration of His birth, and thus such a person attains the lotus feet of the Lord
- It is a completely mistaken idea that one can worship Krsna in any form or in any way and still attain the ultimate result of receiving the favor of the Lord
- King Bharata was very eager to attain the association of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, who is called Uttamahsloka because poems and prayers are offered to Him for His favor
- Krsna has a characteristic. He attracts everyone's heart by the mellow of His conjugal love. By following in the footsteps of the inhabitants of the planet known as Vrajaloka or Goloka Vrndavana, one can attain the shelter of the lotus feet of Sri Krsna
- Krsna wanted to teach through the behavior of the gopis that one who is constantly in trance like the gopis surely attains His lotus feet
- Lord Krsna told the gopis, "The means of attaining My favor is loving service unto Me, and fortunately you are all thus engaged. Those living beings who render service unto Me are eligible to be transferred to the spiritual world"
- Lord Sri Krsna said: "Devotional service unto Me is the only way to attain Me. My dear gopis, whatever love and affection you have attained for Me by good fortune is the only reason for My returning to you"
- Maharaja Pariksit attained the highest perfection, shelter at Lord Krsna's lotus feet, simply by hearing about Lord Visnu. Sukadeva Gosvami attained perfection simply by reciting SB. Prahlada Maharaja attained perfection by remembering the Lord
- My dear Sanatana, "if I could attain Krsna by committing suicide, I would certainly give up millions of bodies without a moment's hesitation"
- One cannot attain shelter at the lotus feet of Lord Krsna or Sri Caitanya Gosani through material opulence; that shelter is attainable only by pure devotional service
- One who becomes fully Krsna conscious can attain the Absolute Truth. Krsna is the Absolute Truth because, unlike relative truth, He is Truth in all the three phases of eternal time
- One who is subservient to the tongue and who thus goes here and there, devoted to the genitals and the belly, cannot attain Krsna
- One who is thus transcendentally situated at once realizes the Supreme Brahman. He never laments nor desires to have anything; he is equally disposed to every living entity. In that state he attains pure devotional service unto Me. BG 18.54 - 1972
- One who worships the Lord by following in the footsteps of the inhabitants of Vrajabhumi attains Him in the transcendental planet of Vraja, where He is known as the son of Maharaja Nanda
- One who, at the time of death, fixes his life air between the eyebrows and in full devotion engages himself in remembering the Supreme Lord (Krsna) will certainly attain to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Text 38 explains that Aghasura attained a body exactly like that of Visnu, and the verse after that also clearly states that he attained a completely spiritual body like that of Narayana
- That person who runs here and there seeking to gratify his palate and who is always attached to the desires of his stomach and genitals is unable to attain Krsna
- The field of activities (the body), knowledge and the knowable have been summarily described by Me (Krsna). Only My devotees can understand this thoroughly and thus attain to My nature
- The gopis practically became one with the Lord by attainment of equal footing with the Lord
- The living entity, part and parcel of Krsna, starts his own business to compete with the Lord. There are many competitors out to attain the Lord's position, but to become like the Lord is not at all possible
- The Lord (Caitanya) replied, "You should engage yourself in the service of the servants of Krsna and always chant the holy name of Krsna. If you do these two things, you will very soon attain shelter at Krsna's lotus feet"
- The Lord would cry, "O My Lord Krsna, My life and soul! O son of Maharaja Nanda, where shall I go? Where shall I attain You? O Supreme Personality who play with Your flute to Your mouth"
- The Personality of Godhead, who is considered an ordinary human being by mundane people, played with the cowherd boys, who had attained their position after accumulating many pious activities
- The process of changing one's nature at the critical moment of death is here explained. A person who at the end of his life quits his body thinking of Krsna attains the transcendental nature of the Supreme Lord
- The result of chanting is that one awakens his love for Krsna and tastes transcendental bliss. Ultimately, one attains the association of Krsna and engages in His devotional service, as if immersing himself in a great ocean of love
- The serpent first entered the body of Krsna personally and mixed with the Brahman effulgence. This merging is called sayujya-mukti. But from later verses we find that Aghasura attained sarupya-mukti
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is greater than all, is attainable by unalloyed devotion. Although He is present in His abode, He is all-pervading, and everything is situated within Him. BG 8.22 - 1972
- The unspoken example in this connection is the goddess of fortune, who worshiped Lord Krsna in order to attain His pastimes in Vrndavana. But due to her opulent life-style, she could not attain the service of Krsna in Vrndavana
- The word 'anghri-padma-sudha' means 'associating intimately with Krsna.' One can attain such perfection only by spontaneous love of God. One cannot obtain Krsna in Goloka Vrndavana simply by serving the Lord according to regulative principles
- The yogi whose mind is fixed on Me verily attains the highest happiness. By virtue of his identity with Brahman, he is liberated; his mind is peaceful, his passions are quieted, and he is freed from sin. BG 6.27 - 1972
- There are three ways to attain the lotus feet of the Absolute Truth, Krsna. There is the process of philosophical speculation, the practice of mystic yoga and the execution of devotional service. Each of these has its different characteristics
- There are two kinds of devotional activity - spontaneous and regulative. By spontaneous devotional service, one attains the original Personality of Godhead, Krsna, and by the regulative process one attains the expansion of the S P of Godhead
- Therefore, you should always think of Me in the form of Krsna and at the same time carry out your prescribed duty of fighting. With your activities dedicated to Me and your mind & intelligence fixed on Me, you will attain Me without doubt. BG 8.7 - 1972
- They (devotees) do voluntarily engage the purified senses in the service of the master of the senses, as was done by Arjuna, thereby easily attaining the perfection of satisfying the Lord, the ultimate goal of all perfection
- This joyous life is attained by those who have made the determination to achieve the favor of Govinda by being engaged in transcendental loving service at His lotus feet
- Those saintly persons who represent the Upanisads are vivid examples of this. By worshiping the Lord on the path of spontaneous love, they attained the lotus feet of Vrajendra-nandana, the son of Nanda Maharaja
- Those who are not faithful on the path of devotional service cannot attain Me, O conqueror of foes, but return to birth and death in this material world. BG 9.3 - 1972
- Thus practicing control of the body, mind and activities, the mystic transcendentalist attains to the kingdom of God (or the abode of Krsna) by cessation of material existence. BG 6.15 - 1972
- Thus the field of activities (the body), knowledge, and the knowable have been summarily described by Me. Only My devotees can understand this thoroughly and thus attain to My nature. BG 13.19 - 1972
- When Lord Krsna was visible on the earth by direct appearance, everyone who saw Him surely attained perfection of sight
- When one properly sees that in all activities no other performer is at work than these modes of nature and he knows the Supreme Lord, who is transcendental to all these modes, he attains My (Krsna) spiritual nature
- When the wives of the brahmanas were favored by Lord Krsna and immediately attained the ecstasy of love of Godhead, their husbands began to say
- When transcendental devotional service, by which love for Krsna is attained, is executed by the senses, it is called sadhana-bhakti, or the regulative discharge of devotional service. Such devotion eternally exists within the heart of every living entity
- Whoever hears this description of the process of practical devotional service very soon attains shelter at the lotus feet of Krsna in love and affection
- Whoever, at the time of death, quits his body remembering Me (Krsna) alone, at once attains My nature. Of this there is no doubt