Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Attacking Krsna"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- A friend tells Mother Yasoda: "How wonderful it is that when the Sankhacuda demon - vast and strong as a great hill - attacked your Cupid-like beautiful son, there was no one present in Vrndavana to help. And yet the demon was killed by your little son"
- After the demon had been thrown into the trees, all the friends and associates of Dhenukasura immediately assembled and attacked Balarama and Krsna with great force. They were determined to retaliate and avenge the death of their friend
- All the ladies at the arena said, "My dear boy (Krsna) - please leave this place immediately! Please leave this place immediately! Don't You see the big elephants coming to attack You? Your innocent gazing upon them is causing us too much perturbation"
- And whoever, at the time of death, quits his body, remembering Me alone, at once attains My nature. Of this there is no doubt. BG 8.5 - 1972
- He (Bakasura) appeared on the scene suddenly and immediately attacked Krsna with his pointed, sharp beak and quickly swallowed Him up. When Krsna was thus swallowed, all the boys, headed by Balarama, became almost breathless, as if they had died
- He (Salva) again rushed toward Lord Krsna. When Salva ran swiftly to attack Krsna with his club, Lord Krsna cut off his hand, which fell to the ground with the club
- Krsna did not want Vrndavana disturbed by enemies like Dantavakra and Jarasandha. If Krsna were to go to Vrndavana, these enemies would not only attack Mathura but would go on to Vrndavana, and the peaceful inhabitants of Vrndavana would be disturbed
- Krsna was now able to turn His attention from the attack of Lord Siva to the efforts of Banasura, and He began to kill Banasura's personal soldiers with swords and clubs
- Lord Krsna appeared to be cruel to Canura, and He immediately struck him thrice with His fist. The great wrestler was jolted, to the astonishment of the audience. Canura then took his last chance and attacked Krsna, just as one hawk swoops upon another
- Lord Krsna, with His own club, broke the club of Mura to pieces before it could reach Him. The demon, bereft of his weapon, decided to attack Krsna with his strong arms
- Lord Sri Krsna wanted to save Mathura from the eighteenth attack of the great military divisions of King Jarasandha. To prevent further killing of soldiers and to attend to other important business, Lord Krsna left the battlefield without fighting
- Regarding Krsna's expertise in releasing weapons, when Jarasandha, along with thirteen divisions of soldiers, attacked Krsna's army, they were unable to hurt even one soldier on the side of Krsna
- Rukmi immediately took another bow and shot another five arrows at Krsna. Being attacked for the second time, Krsna again severed Rukmi's bowstring. Rukmi took a third bow, and Krsna again cut its string
- The caretaker, being thus insulted by Krsna, became very angry, and in order to challenge Krsna, as was previously planned, he provoked the elephant to attack
- The gopis and the men began to converse amongst themselves about how wonderful it was that child Krsna had been attacked in so many ways and so many times by so many demons, and yet the demons themselves had been killed and Krsna had remained uninjured
- The individual soul in the body of a baby cannot show the full power of a grown man, but the S P of Godhead, Krsna, even when lying on the lap of His mother as a baby, could exhibit His full power by killing Putana and other demons who attacked Him
- They (the gopis and cowherd men) continued to converse amongst themselves about how so many great demons in such fierce bodies had attacked Krsna to kill Him but, by the grace of Hari, had not been able to cause even a slight injury
- They (the gopis and men) remembered the words of Garga Muni, who had foretold, by dint of his vast knowledge of the Vedas & astrology, that this boy would be attacked by many demons. Now they were actually seeing that this was coming true, word for word
- They (The seven sons of demon Mura) equipped themselves with the necessary weapons and situated Pitha, another demon, to act as commander in the battle. By the order of Bhaumasura, all of them combinedly attacked Krsna
- This attack of Maya's agent is not very uncommon. When Krishna Himself was present He was being attacked by Maya's agent almost everyday during His childhood
- When Banasura saw that his soldiers and commanders had been defeated, his anger only increased. He thought it wise to stop fighting with Satyaki, Krsna's commander in chief, and instead directly attack Lord Krsna
- When Jarasandha angrily attacked the city of Mathura, he looked at Krsna with sarcastic glances
- When Salva thought that Krsna had been bewildered by his mystic representations, he became encouraged and began to attack the Lord with greater strength and energy by showering volleys of arrows upon Him
- When they (the princes) attacked Krsna's party, shot arrows like incessant torrents of rain, Arjuna, Krsna's best friend, took charge of the challenge, he alone very easily drove them off to please his great friend Krsna on the occasion of His marriage
- While Lord Krsna and others were listening, he (Arjuna) specifically attacked Krsna by saying, "My dear brahmana, I am neither Sankarsana nor Krsna nor one of Krsna's sons like Pradyumna or Aniruddha"