Category:Attachment for Women
"attachment for women"|"attached to women"|"attachment to women"|"attachment to a woman"|"attached to a woman"|" attachment to woman"|"attached to a particular woman"|"attached to topics of women"|"attached to material opulence, women"|" attached, especially to women"|"attached to any woman"|"attachment for another woman"|" attached by a beautiful woman"|"attached to woman-hunter"|"attachment for woman"|"attachment for man and woman"|"attachment between man and woman"|"attached to viñaya and women"|"attachment for man or woman"|"attached with some woman"|"attachment for young woman"|"attached with woman"|"five women he was attached"|"attached to this woman"
Pages in category "Attachment for Women"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- A man becomes attached to a woman because of her service, her beauty and many other assets, and similarly a woman becomes attached to a man for his giving her a nice place to live, ornaments, dress and children
- A man is never so degraded as when he associates with persons who are too much attached to women
- A man should not be attached to a woman, nor should a woman be attached to a man. Both man and woman should be attached to the service of the Lord
- Although many men take sannyasa to become liberated, because of their imperfections they again become attached to women, material activities, social welfare work and so on
- Anyone desiring to cross beyond material nescience must, by the grace of Krsna, be freed from attachment to women and money
- Attachment to women is so contaminating that one becomes attached to the condition of material life not only by the association of women but by the contaminated association of persons who are too attached to them
- Austerity, cleanliness, mercy and truthfulness, became curtailed by proportionate development of pride, attachment for women and intoxication
- Lord Caitanya advised, asat-sanga-tyaga: one should avoid persons who are attached to the temporary. Asat is one who is too materially attached, who is not a devotee of the Lord and who is too attached to women or enjoyable material things
- Lord Ramacandra wandered in the forest with His brother Laksmana as if very much distressed due to separation from His wife. Thus He showed by His personal example the condition of a person attached to women
- The dream of material life is the cause of bondage in the cycle of birth and death, and therefore one should give up this dream. Consequently, in the human form of life one's attachment for his wife should be given up
- The gopis continued, "A person attached to the wives of others is interested in them as long as there is a need of sense gratification, just as bumblebees have interest in flowers as long as they want to take the honey out of them"
- The prakrta-sahajiyas generally chant the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, yet they are attached to women, money and intoxication
- Too much attachment for woman is not good. Or too much attachment for anything in this material world, that is doomed
- We must always remember that false pride, or too high an estimation of one's own values of life, undue attachment to women or association with them, and intoxication will divert human civilization from the path of peace
- What is unholy association? It is association with one who is too much attached to women and with one who is not a devotee of Lord Krsna. These are unholy persons
- Whether in the forest or at home, if one is attached to women this attachment is always troublesome, as shown by the Supreme Personality of Godhead by His personal example
- With the progression of the age of Kali, people are becoming very proud, and attached to women and intoxication