Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
atom | atoms
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Atom"
The following 89 pages are in this category, out of 89 total.
- All the planets rotate and cover space, and space is calculated in terms of atoms. Each planet has its particular orbit for rotating, in which it moves without deviation, and similarly the sun has its orbit
- Although He is present in every atom, the Supreme Personality of Godhead may not be visible to the dry speculators; still the mystery is unfolded before the eyes of the pure devotees because their eyes are anointed with love of Godhead
- Anu means atom
- As many numbers of atoms are there, so many number of living entities are there, and there is struggle here. So in this human life the chance is how to get out of this material atomic combination and go back to home, back to Godhead
- As Paramatma, or Supersoul, the Lord is within each and every material form, even within the atoms
- Atoms may form the basic combinations of material existence, but these atoms are generated from the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Thus the philosophy of Gautama and Kanada cannot be supported
- Because Krsna loves you so much that even you accept this material atom, He goes to help you. Therefore He is within. Because sarvasya caham hrdi sannivisthah (BG 15.15). The living entity has a..., enjoying this material world. So he has got everything
- Because of His all-pervasiveness, He (The Supreme Lord) is able to enter not only into the hearts of the living entities, but even into the atoms also. As the Supersoul, He is the controller of all activities of the living entities
- Beginning from the sun down to the atom, all bodies are under the influence of the kala-cakra, or the orbit of eternal time, and each of them has a scheduled orbital time of one samvatsara
- Brahma realized that all those Visnu forms were complete in mystic power, from the anima perfection of becoming small like an atom up to becoming infinite like the cosmic manifestation
- By His partial plenary expansion (Maha-visnu), He enters into material nature, and then into each and every universe (as Garbhodakasayi Visnu), and then (as Ksirodakasayi Visnu) into all the elements, including every atom of matter
- Entrance of the Supreme Personality of Godhead involves His entering even the atoms of the material world
- Even if a learned man is able to count all the minute atoms in this material world, he still cannot count the potencies of Lord Visnu
- Even if it were possible to count the atoms after smashing the earth into powder, still it would not be possible to estimate the unfathomable transcendental qualities of the Lord
- Everything in existence works in proper order because of Lord Visnu. Andantara-stha-paramanu-cayantara-stham. Even paramanu, the small atoms, work because of Lord Visnu's presence within them
- God is infinite, and we are infinitesimal, very small particle. Just like sun. Sun is very big, but the sunshine, it is a combination of very minute, bright articles, atoms. Everyone knows. It is a combination of, I mean to say, dazzling, bright
- Great scientists may be able to count all the atoms of the universe, all the stars and planets in the sky, and all the particles of snow, but who among them can count the unlimited transcendental qualities of the Supreme Personality of Godhead?
- He (Krsna) still further manifests Himself as Ksirodakasayi Visnu, and that Visnu enters into everything - even into the minute atom. This fact is explained here. He enters into everything
- He (Lord Krsna) is present always in His eternal abode Goloka Vrndavana, and still He is present in everyone's heart and even within every invisible atom
- He (Lord Krsna) is residing even within the atom. But still He has got special residential places like Vrndavana, Dvaraka, Mathura. So a devotee is anxious to live in those places
- If I cannot see at the present structure of my body even the spark, material atom, how we can see God, the Supreme Spirit?
- If you divide the top portion of your hair into one hundred parts, then take one part, again divide into one hundred parts, that is the dimension of the jiva. Therefore anu. Anu means like atom
- In His impersonal feature (Brahman) the Supreme Lord is everywhere, inside and outside: as the Supersoul (Paramatma) He is inside everything, from the gigantic universal form down to the atoms and electrons
- In the Brahma-samhita also it is said that although Krsna is eternally living in Goloka Vrndavana, His transcendental abode, He is still present everywhere, even within the atoms
- In this material world, if you want to see God, God is everywhere. It is His energy. Just like in the Ford factory, the workers see in every corner Mr. Ford, similarly, those who are conversant with this science they can see in every atom the Supreme Lord
- In time, great scientists may be able to count all the atoms of the universe, all the stars and planets in the sky, and all the particles of snow
- It is said there (Brahma-samhita) that one plenary portion of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Paramatma, enters into the planets, the universe, the living entity, and even into the atom
- It is stated that just as the atoms and particles of dust are floating within the air along with the birds and their number cannot be calculated, so innumerable universes are floating within the pores of the transcendental body of the Lord
- It is understood that all the planets are floating in the air only by the energy of the Lord. The Lord enters into every atom, every planet, and every living being. That is discussed in the Brahma-samhita
- Krishna is so powerful that He can become smaller than the smallest and greater than the greatest. He can keep millions of skies within His Belly and at the same time He can enter within the existence of the smallest atom
- Krsna also has the perfection of laghima: He can become the lightest. It is stated in the Bhagavad-gita that it is because Krsna enters within this universe and within the atoms that all the planets are floating in the air
- Krsna is even within the atom. That is realization. One has to realize, and one has to talk with Krsna. So that means he has to qualify himself. Just like in your body there are so many things - do you know everything? Do you know everything?
- Krsna is present everywhere, not only within the universe, not only within the heart of all living entities, but also within every atom
- Siddha refers to one who has realized the Brahman effulgence and who has complete knowledge that the living entity is not a material atom but a spiritual spark
- So every living entity, atom. Less than the atom. Smaller than the atom
- Spiritualize the mind and the senses and gradually concentrate the mind upon Lord Visnu, the Supreme, who is present as the Supersoul in every heart and everywhere, in every atom of the material universe
- Sri Krsna Caitanya is the basis of the impersonal Brahman. The Paramatma, or Supersoul, who is present within the heart of every living entity and within every atom of the universe, is but the partial representation of Lord Caitanya
- Srimad-Bhagavatam, being the sound representation of the Lord, is simultaneously explained in four verses and in four billion verses all the same, inasmuch as the Lord is smaller than the atom and bigger than the unlimited sky. Such is the potency of SB
- Supreme goal is the understanding that the whole cosmic manifestation rests on the Supreme Personality of Godhead and that the S.P of Godhead is also all-pervading, even within the minutest atom, by the function of His Paramatma feature
- The atom is described as an invisible particle, but when six such atoms combine together, they are called a trasarenu, and this is visible in the sunshine pouring through the holes of a window screen
- The atomic description of the Srimad-Bhagavatam is almost the same as the modern science of atomism, and this is further described in the Paramanu-vada of Kanada
- The Brahma-samhita says, "The Lord is within this universe and also within every atom"
- The cloud is nothing but another creation of sun. But when the cloud comes, sun is invisible. Similarly this condition, forgetfulness, is my creation and when I am covered by this forgetfulness I become stones and atoms, like that
- The conception of God, greater than the greatest, and smaller than the smallest. That is God. He can produce these big, big universes simply by breathing, and again - we do not know how many atoms are there in each universe - He can enter in each atom
- The earth was originally created by a combination of atomic particles, but these particles are impermanent. Actually the atom is not the cause of the universe, although some philosophers think so
- The followers of nyaya, the philosophy of logic, maintain that the atom is the cause of the cosmic manifestation, and the Mayavadi philosophers maintain that the impersonal Brahman effulgence is the cause of the cosmic manifestation
- The highest scientific advancement of the material scientists is atomic energy. But the material scientist is not able to have an estimation of the particles of atoms contained in the whole universe
- The isvara, the supreme controller of the world, is seated in the heart of everyone. Not only is He in everyone's heart, but He is also present within the atom
- The Lord of supreme mysticism can simultaneously reside within everyone's heart, or even within the atoms, by His Paramatma feature, His plenary portion
- The Lord, through His plenary portion, enters into each and every universe to create the material manifestation. He also enters into each and every heart in all living entities and into each and every atom also
- The neutron of the atom may be taken as the representation of Paramatma, who also enters into the atom. This is described in the Brahma-samhita
- The Paramatma, or Supersoul, which is present within the heart of every living entity and within every atom of the universe, is but the partial representation of Caitanya
- The sun ray is a small molecular, glazing atom, the sun ray. You have got experience of sun ray, but what is the sun ray? It is not homogeneous. It is heterogeneous. When you can analyze the sun ray, you'll find small particles of molecules
- The sunshine which we daily see, it is not a homogeneous mixture. There is molecules, very small, shining particle. So we are like that, a very small... As there are atoms, material atoms - nobody can count - similarly, we are atomic sparks of God
- The supreme cause is Krsna, and devotees who have surrendered to the Supreme Personality of Godhead can realize Him and His presence within the universe and within the atom
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is directly and indirectly existing everywhere; He is outside this material creation, and He is also within it. He is within this material creation not only as Garbhodakasayi Visnu; He is also within the atom
- The third, Ksirodakasayi Visnu, is diffused as the all-pervading Supersoul in all the universes and is known as Paramatma. He is present even within the atoms
- The wonderful varieties of this material world are also created by You (Krsna), and You have entered as the Supersoul into all of them, down to the atom. You are the vital force of all these manifestations and also their supreme cognition
- The word siddha is very significant. Siddha refers to one who has realized the Brahman effulgence and who has complete knowledge that the living entity is not a material atom but a spiritual spark
- There may be some philosophers or scientists who can study the cosmic nature from atom to atom
- These sankhya-yogi philosophers, they may analyze very critically. Even they can count the atoms which is composing this whole material atmosphere. But that does not mean you have understood the original force which has created all these things
- This eternal truth, the indestructible spirit, does exist as the living entity in each and every body. He is very minute and is finer than the finest atom
- This theory cannot be supported, for the original cause of everything is not inert atoms
- Those small particles which we see through the window with sunshine, they are combination of six atoms. They are not original atom. But the atomic constitution of the living entity is a thousand times smaller than the atom
- Vasudeva said, "Then again You (Krsna) expanded Yourself as Ksirodakasayi Visnu and entered into the hearts of all living entities and even within the atoms. Therefore Your entrance into the womb of Devaki is understandable in the same way"
- Visnu as Ksirodakasayi enters into the hearts of all living entities, as well as into all material elements, including the atom
- We cannot imagine, we cannot see even atoms with your naked eyes. Unless six atoms combine together, you cannot see. One atom we cannot see
- We cannot see God with these eyes. God is present everywhere. God is present within your heart, God is present within this universe, God is present within the atom
- We understand Krsna by analytical study, how His divine power is working throughout the whole universe, within the atom, within myself, within the movable, immovable, everywhere, antaryami
- When a dead man is there, the medical man or every scientist, everyone is sitting. How that spiritual atom is passed from this body, nobody can see. They can simply say, "Oh, now he is gone." Who is gone? Have you see who is gone?
- You are claiming to be Isvara, God. Are you within the atom? Are you within everyone's heart? Then how do you claim that you are Isvara? Practical
- You smash the universe and grind it into powder, and you just count all the atoms. That is possible. But still, it is not possible to understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead