Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Art of Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Art of Devotional Service to God"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- One should be purely religious and freed from all these material designations. In this way one can learn the art of devotional service
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu also declared that to propagate the bhakti cult of devotional service in human society, one does not need to be very rich. Anyone who knows the art can do it and thus render the highest benefit to humanity
- The central purpose of these eighteen principles is the attainment of transcendental devotional service to the Personality of Godhead. Therefore all classes of men are encouraged to learn the art of devotional service to the Lord
- The richest nation of the world (America), having all facilities for material comfort, is producing a class of men completely confused and frustrated in life. I am appealing herewith to such confused men to learn the art of devotional service
- To return home, back to Godhead, one must be completely free from material attachment. Therefore, bhakti-yoga means vairagya-vidya, the art that can help one develop a distaste for material enjoyment