Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"architectural" |"architecturally" |"architecture"
Pages in category "Architecture"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- As cities are constructed in the modern age with great engineering and architectural craftsmanship, so in days gone by there were neighborhoods called rsi-kulas, where great saintly persons resided
- At the present moment people are very proud of their architectural art, yet floors are generally decorated with colored cement. It appears, however, that the castle constructed by the yogic powers of Kardama Muni had floors of emerald with coral daises
- If huge planets can float in weightlessness in outer space by the arrangement of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, surely the architectural construction of a fort covering ninety-six square miles within the sea was not very wonderful
- It (Konarka, generally known as Arka-tirtha, a temple of Lord Surya, the sun-god) was constructed of black stone in the beginning of the thirteenth century of the Saka Era, and it shows expert craftsmanship and architecture
- The houses were all illuminated by hundreds and thousands of lamps placed in different corners of the cornices, walls, columns, bases and architraves, and from far away the rays of the lamps appeared to be celebrating the festival of Dipavali
- The whole city was full of residential homes, assembly houses and temples, all of different architectural beauty. All of this made Dvaraka a glowing city
- There (in Southern Mathura) is a temple to Devi called the Minaksi-devi temple, which displays very great architectural craftsmanship. It was built under the supervision of the kings of the Pandya Dynasty