Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
aptitude | aptitudes
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Apt (26 P)
Pages in category "Aptitude"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- A living entity in the conditioned stage can uncover his aptitude for serving the Absolute Truth by the grace of Krsna and the spiritual master
- According to the regulative principles, there are nine departmental activities, as described above, and one should specifically engage himself in the type of devotional service for which he has a natural aptitude
- Activities of the living being are different varieties of aptitudes which can entrap or liberate the living being within and without material nature
- I have noted that you also have the aptitude for Bengali language, so you can learn this nicely and then you will be able to preach in Bengal in the native language. It would be very effective. Also, you can chant the Gita-Gan in Bengali
- Impersonalism and voidism kills the natural aptitude of devotion which is lying dormant in everyone's heart
- In India the children in good families are still given dolls of the Lord like Rama and Krsna, or sometimes the demigods, so that they may develop the aptitude of service to the Lord
- The conditioned soul has a natural aptitude to hear something about other conditioned souls in the form of fiction, drama and novel. That inclination to hear something about others may be utilized in hearing the pastimes of the Lord
- The soul is fundamentally pure but he has an aptitude to come to the impure state of material contamination. He is therefore called tatastha or marginal. He has got the liberty of staying within the pure state or becoming contaminated. That is his choice