Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
appliable | applicable | applicant | applicants | applicate
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Relevant (1 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Applicable"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- A sutra is a compilation of aphorisms that expresses the essence of all knowledge in a minimum of words. It must be universally applicable and faultless in its linguistic presentation
- According to the statement of Maharaja Pariksit, who heard about Krsna from Sukadeva Gosvami, krsna-katha is equally applicable to every human being, whatever condition of life he is in. Surely everyone will appreciate it to the highest magnitude
- Aham brahmasmi: "I am not this body." This is applicable only to the person who constantly engages in the devotional service of Krsna and is thus in the transcendental stage; he is above the influence of the three modes of material nature
- Akrura continued, "Less intelligent men misunderstand Your transcendental form to be made of material energy. But that concept is not at all applicable to You (Krsna & Balarama). You are all-spiritual, & there is no difference between You & Your body"
- All the planets are of different types, and each is controlled by a different kala-cakra, or schedule of eternal time. The time of the earth planet is not applicable to other, more elevated planets
- Any material thing you take, even stone, iron, it can be burned, it can be cut into pieces, it can dry up, and so many things, all applicable to the matter. But so far the spirit soul is concerned, it is just the opposite
- Bhagavata-dharma is actually sanatana-dharma. Sanatana-dharma does not mean that one must have a certain type of religious life. Sanatana-dharma means the eternal religion. Sanatana-dharma is applicable for all living entities
- Bhakti is not applicable anywhere except in relationship with the Supreme Personality of Godhead. That is bhakti
- Bhakti-yoga can be applicable to any one of these form, either Krsna or Rama or Visnu or Narayana, so many forms. Generally, Vaisnavas worship the form of Krsna, Radha-Krsna, and Laksmi-Narayana. In our conditional stage, we cannot worship Radha-Krsna
- Blood transforms into milk. To drink milk is auspicious, but to drink blood is inauspicious, although they are one and the same thing. This formula is applicable in the case of cow's milk also
- Brahma said, "Actually, one who is liberated from the material concept of life can search for You; others cannot. The analogy of thinking the rope to be a snake is applicable only to those who are still in ignorance of You"
- Dhruva Maharaja indirectly informed the great sage Narada that there are four kinds of human spirit - the brahminical spirit, the ksatriya spirit, the vaisya spirit and the sudra spirit. The spirit of one caste is not applicable to the members of another
- During my Guru Maharaja's time, even a person was coming from a brahmana family, he was initiated according to the pancaratrika system taking him to be a sudra. So the birthright brahmanism is not applicable at the present moment
- If you kindly avoid this misleading interpretation, and if you take Bhagavad-gita as it is, then you get the science of God, science of religion, which is applicable either to Indonesian or Indian or African or American, everyone
- It was possible for Maharaja Yudhisthira to rule the whole world including the seas, because the principles were infallible and universally applicable to everyone
- Krsna continued, "I have purposely agitated you (Rukmini) by speaking many words not applicable to your character, but I am surprised to see that not a pinch of your devotion to Me has been deviated from its fixed position"
- Krsna is the maker of a caste system that is applicable universally, is voluntary and natural, and is based on one's qualities and abilities
- Man after his death cannot be made into God. Nor can the Personality of Godhead be a human being, even when He is personally present. Both ideas are misconceptions. The idea of anthropomorphism cannot be applicable in the case of Lord Krsna
- Material lust cannot be engaged in the service of the Lord, for it is applicable to materialists, not to Krsna. Only prema, or love of Godhead, is applicable for the satisfaction of Krsna
- Seeing the miserable condition of the living entities in the Kali-yuga, Lord Caitanya, the savior of the fallen souls, has expounded a method for their salvation. This method is taken from the scriptures and is applicable to everyone
- Some philosopher says, "There was a chunk, and it became broken, and the creation took place." This can be applicable... The mahat-tattva, the total material energy, by, when the three gunas break them, they become twenty-four elements
- The caste system is universally applicable in terms of one's mundane, practical qualifications and personality traits. The classification of brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya or sudra is never made with reference to one's accidental birth
- The English maxim that God helps those who help themselves is also applicable in the transcendental realm
- The nonsensical Darwinian theory of evolution is not applicable here. It is not that intelligent human beings did not exist millions of years ago
- The principle is also applicable to the anti-material universe as well as to the anti-material particle. When the material universe is annihilated, the anti-material universe exists in all circumstances
- The principle of hearing to properly utilize preconceived materials is applicable to spiritual paraphernalia as well. We must hear from the proper spiritual source
- The process of illusory service to society, country and community is exactly the same everywhere; the same principle is applicable even to big national leaders
- The regulative principles are not only for the brahmacaris (celibate students) to follow, but are applicable for all. It doesn't matter whether one is a beginner - a brahmacari - or if one is very advanced - a sannyasi
- The same (one should work honestly according to his qualification) is applicable to a ksatriya or to a vaisya
- The terms "pious" and "impious" are applicable only in reference to the activities of an ordinary living being
- The word 'ahaituki' is always applicable to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Urukrama. In this way I have described thirteen complete meanings (of the atmarama verse)
- The word Aryan is applicable to persons who know the value of life and have a civilization based on spiritual realization
- The word love can be actually applied only in relationship with the Personality of Godhead. In the material world, love is not applicable at all. What goes on under the name of love in the material world is nothing but lust
- The word sahasra-sirsnah is very significant. One who has diverse energies and activities and a wonderful brain is known as the sahasra-sirsnah. This qualification is applicable only to the Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, and no one else
- There is a proverb in Sanskrit that you speak truth but don't speak unpalatable truth. When you speak the truth it must be very palatable. So this social convention is not applicable to a person who is preaching the Absolute Truth
- These scriptures of the Buddhists and the Christians may be the words of God, but still the are not always applicable to us
- This Bhagavata-dharma is not a cheating dharma. Bhagavata-dharma means in relation with the Supreme Lord. Bhagavati bhaktih. Bhakti can be applied only to Bhagavan. Bhakti means the business between Bhagavan and bhakta
- This formula prescribed by the Lord is universally applicable, even for the poorest man
- This method is applicable both in the stage of sadhana (spiritual practices executed while in the stage of bondage) and in the stage of sadhya (God realization), when one is a siddha-purusa, or a spiritually perfect soul
- This prediction (that later there would be dancing and chanting in every village) of Sri Nityananda Prabhu's is applicable not only in India but also all over the world. That is now happening by His grace
- This process (the soul is transferred through the semen of the father into the mother's womb) is applicable to all embodied living entities, but it is especially mentioned for the man who was transferred to the Andha-tamisra hell
- This regulative principle (always think of Krsna and never forget Him) is applicable to all varnas and asramas, the castes and occupations of life
- This word, "creation," is applicable in this material world. In the spiritual world there is no creation, the father and the son existing eternally
- "Thou shalt not kill." It is applicable both for human being and for animal or even for trees. Unnecessarily you cannot kill
- When an actual fact is unknown to a certain person, this is called ignorance or lack of knowledge. This is not applicable to God, however, because He knows Himself perfectly
- When it is said that the living entities are bewildered, the Mayavadi philosophers ascribe this bewilderment to the Supreme Lord. But that is not applicable. The Lord is never bewildered. That is the difference between personalists and impersonalists
- Without faith, you cannot reach the kingdom of God. Your experimental knowledge, your so-called defective reasons and arguments and philosophy, that will not be applicable in the transcendental field. You have to believe