Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
appease | appeased | appeasement | appeases | appeasing
Pages in category "Appease"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- All the worshipable demigods are also overtaken by Him, and it is the duty of everyone to perform sacrifices with feasible goods to appease the Lord
- As spiritual beings, having eternal relations with that transcendental form of the Lord, we are, life after life, searching after that form of the Lord, and we are not satisfied by any other form of material appeasement
- It is advised in the Vedic scriptures that one should perform yajnas to appease the demigods. But one who is devoted to the Supreme Lord has no need to appease the demigods
- It is not an "ism" just to make some temporary appeasement. It is the ultimate solution of all the problems of life, this Krsna consciousness movement. And this chanting is pavement of the heart, where you'll receive this message
- Prahlada Maharaja, being very exalted devotee, he could appease the Lord. Bhaktya, by bhakti, you can control the Supreme Lord. That is the only way
- Prahlada said, "I am not proud of being able to offer prayers to the Supreme Personality of Godhead. I simply take shelter of the mercy of the Lord, for without devotion one cannot appease Him"
- Prior to the manifestation of the cosmos, Lord Brahma, by meditating on the virat-rupa, regained his lost consciousness by appeasing the Lord
- The Lord has many agents who are quite competent to vanquish demons. But the Lord especially descends to appease His unalloyed devotees, who are always harassed by the demoniac
- The Purusa-sukta is the standard prayer which the demigods recite to appease the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Ksirodakasayi Visnu. Because He is lying on the ocean of milk, He is called Ksirodakasayi Visnu
- They look upon the brahmanas as My own Self and pacify them by praising them in loving words, even as a son would appease an angry father or as I am pacifying you
- When the brahmanas are killed, no one will exist to encourage the ksatriyas to perform yajnas, and thus the demigods, not being appeased by yajna, will automatically die
- When your hunger is satisfied, appetite is appeased, then you naturally you feel, "Yes, I am satisfied." You don't require to enquire anyone. Therefore it is called self-realization. Automatically you realize. You don't require to enquire