This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► That Is Another Thing (31 P)
Pages in category "Another Thing"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Another thing has developed in the meantime, that we have made contract to purchase a nice church here, costing $225,000; and the down payment has to be made $50,000 within the month of March
- Another thing I request is that everything in the Temple should be kept nice and clean. Everyone should wash hands before touching anything of Krishna's
- Another thing is although I have brought this Sankirtana Movement to the Western World we cannot make it copyrighted. The Sankirtana Movement is not my invention. So how can it be copyrighted?
- Another thing, why are you always calling on the telephone? Are you such important men that you have to call all over the world? We are poor men sons, what can I do? But, why are you always calling on the telephone?
- I do not deviate, therefore people respect what I am saying and they listen because I do not say one thing and do another
- If the fruit is ripened in the tree fully, then you taste it - it is very delicious. Another thing is that if any fruit in the tree, when it is ripened, it is tasted by the parrot, touched by the beak of the parrot, it becomes more delicious
- In the absolute status there is no difference between one thing to another. That is the absolute status. So the Lord being absolute, there is no difference between His name and Himself
- The disease is not ordinary. It is always fatal. But by His especial mercy anything can be done. That is another thing. Lost appetite means life finished. (pause) Tavad tanu-bhrtam tvad upeksitanam (SB 7.9.19)
- The rascals posing themselves as mahatma, that is another thing. That is not authorized. You have to accept anything from the authorized source
- You can compare between the first-class prisoner or third-class prisoner, that is another thing. But they're all prisoners. They're undergoing the duration of prison life
- You must all jointly make these decisions about my program there, not that whimsically one man shall decide one thing another man shall decide another thing