Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
annual | annually
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Annual"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- After the birth ceremony, Nanda Maharaja decided to go to Mathura to pay the annual tax to the government of Kamsa. Before leaving, he called for the able cowherd men of the village and asked them to take care of Vrndavana in his absence
- All of them (movable and immovable objects) act as His tributaries, just like subordinate kings who offer their annual taxes to the emperor
- At the time prescribed for reformatory ritualistic ceremonies for one's self, wife or children, or during funeral ceremonies & annual death ceremonies, one must perform the auspicious ceremonies mentioned above in order to flourish in fruitive activities
- The GBC have not been able to fully participate in the Mayapur festivities due to the annual meeting. Therefore, I am asking all GBC members to come to Mayapur early and hold the meeting in my presence
- The matter regarding by-laws and the articles of incorporation should be definitely brought up at our annual Mayapur meeting
- Today we are holding our annual Ratha Yatra festival in San Francisco, They are expecting 25,000 people to participate. There are three raths each 45 feet high and weighing 10 tons. Mass prasadam will be distributed
- Two brothers named Hiranya and Govardhana, who were residents of Saptagrama, had an annual income of 1,200,000 rupees