Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
animosities | animosity
- Research complete thru SB
Pages in category "Animosity"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Although there is perpetual animosity between the demons and demigods, Narada Muni is welcomed everywhere
- Animosity between parents and the Krsna consciousness movement has existed since time immemorial. Even Narada Muni was condemned, not to speak of others. Nevertheless, Narada Muni never gives up his mission
- Animosity between the demigods and the demons
- For Narada Muni, the door of every house is open. Although there is perpetual animosity between the demons and demigods, Narada Muni is welcomed everywhere
- Formerly there was no such animosities between the Hindus and the Buddhists. They were practically on the same platform, but philosophically they were different
- In materialistic life, people must certainly engage in activities of animosity
- In order to follow in his (Prahlada's) footsteps, saintly persons will try to emulate his character by practicing freedom from animosity, just as the purifying processes rectify gold of inferior quality
- In the conditional state, every living being is envious of another living being, but in the liberated state there is an absence of animosity
- Kamsa finally decided not to kill Devaki right away but to wait for the inevitable future. But his mind became absorbed in animosity against the Personality of Godhead
- Krsna continued, "I can understand that the marriage of Rukmini with Sisupala has been arranged by her elder brother in a spirit of animosity toward Me; so I am determined to give a good lesson to all of these princes"
- The pure devotee is the noblest of all and he has no feelings of animosity towards anyone
- The pure devotee is the noblest of all, and he has no feelings of animosity towards anyone. Duality due to animosity is a creation of this material world. There is no such thing in the spiritual world, which is the absolute reality
- This was actually proved by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu Himself when He passed through the forest of Jharikhanda. At that time the tigers, snakes, deer and all other animals abandoned their natural animosity and began chanting and dancing in sankirtana
- When enemies come to their opponent's place, they should be received in such a way that they will forget that there is animosity between the two parties. Bali Maharaja was well conversant with the arts of peacemaking and fighting
- When one preaches he must tell the truth. Just like Lord Jesus Christ. The people did not like his preaching, but he did not stop his preaching. That is another point. You see? So in the preaching propaganda there is possibility of creating animosity
- Without self-control one cannot practice freedom from animosity