Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
ancestor | ancestors | ancestral | ancestry
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Ancestors"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- If one is conscious of his eternal relationship with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one can utilize one's material assets, such as great learning and beauty and exalted ancestry, for the service of the Lord
- It is through the medium of this invisible body that those well versed in the rituals offer oblations to the Sadhyas and Pitas (in the form of their departed ancestors) on the occasion of sraddha
- The ancestors of such corrupt families fall down, because the performances for offering them food and water are entirely stopped
- The fortunate inhabitants of Pitrloka, who preside over the funeral ceremonies, made Aryama into a calf. With great faith they milked kavya, food offered to the ancestors, into an unbaked earthen pot
- Those who worship the demigods will take birth among the demigods; those who worship the ancestors go to the ancestors; those who worship ghosts and spirits will take birth among such beings; and those who worship Me (Krsna) will live with Me