Pages in category "Analysis"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- I have heard of your compilation of my “Analysis” is well done. It is a good summary for study of Bhagavad-gita. I am having my personal GBC secretary scrutinize it more closely with the idea of presenting it to the BBT Trustees for publication
- If by a careful analysis of the body one still cannot find the existence of the soul, this is due to his ignorance
- Offering my obeisances to Srila Vrndavana dasa Thakura, I shall try to describe that portion of the Lord's analysis which, when he heard it, made the Digvijayi feel himself condemned
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "In this way My affectionate feelings for Srimati Radharani may be understood, but on analysis I find them contradictory"
- One must find the soul by analysis, saying, "This is not it. This is not it." Thus one must separate spirit from matter
- Sometimes a professor tries to study these transcendental literatures and attempts to put forth a critical analysis from the mundane view, with an end to receiving degrees like a Ph.D. Such realization is certainly different from that of Ramananda Raya
- Sometimes a university student or professor tries to study these transcendental literatures and attempts to put forth a critical analysis from the mundane view, with an end to receiving degrees like a Ph.D
- Srila Rupa Gosvami has very nicely analyzed the different kinds of disturbing symptoms, and although it is very difficult to find the exact English equivalents for many Sanskrit words used here, his analysis will now be presented
- The above analysis is a sample of the study of rasabhasa, or incompatible mixing of rasas. This transcendental science of rasabhasa can thoroughly explain the humors in ecstatic love which are compatible and incompatible with one another
- The analysis of different types of love of Godhead has been made by expert acaryas who know all about devotional service on the transcendental platform
- The following is a scientific analysis of the compatibility and incompatibility of the mixtures of these various rasas, or loving moods
- The purpose of the above analysis is to show that in the mixture of various mellows, or reciprocations of ecstatic love between Krsna and the devotees, if the result is not pure, there will be incompatibility
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, the living entities, the material energy, the spiritual energy and the entire creation are all individual substances. In the ultimate analysis, however, together they constitute the supreme one, the PG
- Those who suffer from diseases of the stomach must be unable to control the urges of the belly, at least according to this analysis