Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Analysis"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- I have heard of your compilation of my “Analysis” is well done. It is a good summary for study of Bhagavad-gita. I am having my personal GBC secretary scrutinize it more closely with the idea of presenting it to the BBT Trustees for publication
- If by a careful analysis of the body one still cannot find the existence of the soul, this is due to his ignorance
- In the final analysis, the original guru is Krsna, His disciple is Narada, whose disciple is Vyasa, and in this way we gradually come in touch with the guru-parampara
- Sometimes a professor tries to study these transcendental literatures and attempts to put forth a critical analysis from the mundane view, with an end to receiving degrees like a Ph.D. Such realization is certainly different from that of Ramananda Raya
- Sometimes a university student or professor tries to study these transcendental literatures and attempts to put forth a critical analysis from the mundane view, with an end to receiving degrees like a Ph.D
- Srila Rupa Gosvami has very nicely analyzed the different kinds of disturbing symptoms, and although it is very difficult to find the exact English equivalents for many Sanskrit words used here, his analysis will now be presented
- The above analysis is a sample of the study of rasabhasa, or incompatible mixing of rasas. This transcendental science of rasabhasa can thoroughly explain the humors in ecstatic love which are compatible and incompatible with one another
- The analysis of different types of love of Godhead has been made by expert acaryas who know all about devotional service on the transcendental platform
- The following is a scientific analysis of the compatibility and incompatibility of the mixtures of these various rasas, or loving moods
- The purpose of the above analysis is to show that in the mixture of various mellows, or reciprocations of ecstatic love between Krsna and the devotees, if the result is not pure, there will be incompatibility
- Those who suffer from diseases of the stomach must be unable to control the urges of the belly, at least according to this analysis