Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
amalgamate | amalgamated | amalgamates | amalgamating | amalgamation | amalgamations
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Amalgamating (1 P)
Pages in category "Amalgamate"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- He amalgamated all the sense organs into the mind, then the mind into life, life into breathing, his total existence into the embodiment of the five elements, and his body into death. Then, as pure self, he became free from the material conception of life
- He amalgamated the sky with the total material energy, and the total material energy with spiritual knowledge. This spiritual knowledge is realization of one's self as part of the Supreme Lord
- I can reorganize all branches of the Gaudiya Math in India & if there is financial question it won't be difficult for our society to help. So if you can negotiate about our amalgamation on a cooperative basis it will be great service to Srila Prabhupada
- Individuality is never lost, even when one thinks that the three different principles, namely the knower, the knowable and knowledge, are amalgamated or merged into one
- Islam is Vaisnava dharma in a crude form like the Christian. So we can amalgamate them all if they are sane men
- The Lord appeared on the invitation of Brahma, who prayed before the Ksirodakasayi Visnu, and therefore when the Lord appeared, all the forms of Visnu amalgamated with Him
- The material body, made up of material ingredients such as earth, water, fire, and air, is mortal. Similarly, because this material universe is an amalgam of earth, water, fire, air, etc., it is also transitory
- The Supreme Powerful Lord then simultaneously entered into the twenty-three elements with the goddess Kali, His external energy, who alone amalgamates all the different elements
- The word jugglery they (the Mayavadis) use in an attempt to amalgamate knowledge, the knowable and the knower simply proves that they are unintelligent
- Then he (King Yudhisthira) amalgamated all the sense organs into the mind, then the mind into life, life into breathing, his total existence into the embodiment of the five elements, and his body into death
- There is no bodily disqualification of a devotee, just as there is no qualitative difference between the Ganges water and the filthy drain water when they are amalgamated
- This chapter (the ninth chapter of the ninth canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam) describes how Sudyumna became a woman and how the dynasty of Vaivasvata Manu was amalgamated with the Soma-vamsa, the dynasty coming from the moon