Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Always in Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Always in Devotional Service to God"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- A pure devotee, who is attached to the activities of devotional service and who always engages in the service of My lotus feet, never desires to become one with Me. Such a devotee, who is unflinchingly engaged, always glorifies My pastimes and activities
- Actual Brahman realization means Krsna consciousness and engagement in devotional service. The devotees are therefore real brahmacaris because their activities are always in Krsna consciousness, devotional service
- Advaita Acarya is a separate expansion of Him. He always engages in devotional service with His thoughts, words and actions
- All-auspiciousness means go back to home, back to Godhead. So if we stick to pure devotional service, follow the rules and regulations, chant sixteen rounds, be engaged always in the service of the Lord, then ultimate gain is that tyaktva deham...
- Although within the material nature, one who is thus situated in full knowledge of the Paramatma and atma is never affected by the modes of material nature, for he is always situated in My transcendental loving service
- Any person who is always ready to satisfy Krsna and who is always dexterous in executing devotional service is called dharma-vira, or chivalrous in executing religious rituals
- I (Bharata) was successful in my attempt, so much so that my mind was always absorbed in devotional service. However, due to my personal foolishness, my mind again became attached - this time to a deer
- I am such a sinful person, but since I have now gotten this opportunity, I must completely control my mind, life and senses and always engage in devotional service so that I may not fall again into the deep darkness and ignorance of material life
- I want that in our temple there should be program that we are always engaged in devotional service, twenty-four hours
- If one is always able to fix his mind on Krsna in devotional service, it is very easy for him to remain in an undisturbed transcendental trance, or in samadhi
- If you adherently be always engaged in some sort of service, twenty-four hours in the service of the Supreme Lord Krsna in Krsna consciousness, there is no power in the world who can drag you into this sense gratification province
- In Kimpurusa-varsa the great devotee Hanuman is always engaged with the inhabitants of that land in devotional service to Lord Ramacandra, the elder brother of Laksmana and dear husband of Sitadevi
- It is our desire that we shall always be engaged fully 24 hours in the service of Lord Krishna; in this way our lives will become perfectly joyful simply by singing and dancing and taking Prasadam
- O Nalakuvara and Manigriva, now you may both return home. Since you desire to be always absorbed in My (Krsna's) devotional service, your desire to develop love and affection for Me will be fulfilled, and now you will never fall from that platform
- One simply has to practice the easy process of Krsna consciousness and fully engage himself in devotional service. Any intelligent man should always prefer the process of devotional service to all other paths
- One who always engages in the service of the S P of Godhead is called atmarama. There are two types of atmaramas. One is an atmarama engaged in regulative devotional service, and the other is an atmarama engaged in spontaneous devotional service
- One who is always grave and satisfied in all circumstances, who doesn't care for any residence, and who is always fixed in devotional service - such a person is very dear to Me
- Only to those who are always engaged in devotional service out of transcendental love does He (the Lord) award the pure knowledge of devotion in love. In that way the devotee can reach Him easily in the ever-blissful kingdom of God
- Our real desireless state to be always engaged twenty four hours in the service of the Lord
- The devotees are especially protected by the Lord so that they may remain infallible. Therefore the process of devotional service always begins in the service of the devotee who appears in disciplic succession
- The highest perfection of life is to come to the platform of devotional service and always engage in devotional activities
- The lord of Vaikuntha replies to Durvasa Muni thusly, "My pure devotees are always satisfied being engaged in devotional service"
- The person experiencing such ecstatic love for Krsna is almost always in the neutral stage of devotional service, or santa-rasa. A description of ecstatic love caused by ghastliness is found in the following statement
- The personified Vedas continued, "Dear Lord, it is imperative that the living entities be engaged in Krsna consciousness, always rendering devotional service by such prescribed methods as hearing and chanting and executing Your orders"
- The process of devotional service is always a success
- Thus always merged in devotional service, the yogi visualizes the Lord standing, moving, lying down or sitting within him, for the pastimes of the Supreme Lord are always beautiful and attractive