Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
alter | alteration | alterations | altered | altering
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Alteration"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- I have no capacity, but I took it, the words of my guru, as life and soul. So this is fact. Guru-mukha-padma-vakya, cittete koriya aikya. Everyone should do that. But if he makes addition, alteration, then he is finished
- If I make some amendment, addition, alteration, in the name of Krsna, guru, then it is spoiled. No. We should receive the instruction as it is
- If you concoct, "I am very intelligent than my guru, and I can make addition or alteration," then you are finished. So that is the only
- It is not our business to amend the words of the Supreme Personality of Godhead or make additions or alterations, as it has become a custom for many so-called scholars and svamis who comment on the words of Bhagavad-gita
- It was spoken by the Supreme Lord personally five thousand years ago. And that old thing we are presenting as it is. Our Bhagavad-gita is therefore named Bhagavad-gita As It Is. Without any interpretation. Without any addition, alteration
- There was no need for impractical fools to enact daily a new legislative bill and to conveniently alter it again and again to serve some purpose
- This restlessness or agitation of the mind cannot be rectified by altering the material circumstances. If we are Krishna Conscious, any type of occupation will suit me and we shall always be satisfied
- We don't make any adulteration or alteration or addition. No. We accept, as it is. That is our process. And if you accept, then our time is saved and we can make progress very quickly
- We present Bhagavad-gita as it is. We don't make any addition or alteration. Therefore it is perfect. The Krsna consciousness movement, whatever knowledge they are spreading, that is perfect
- Whatever you are hearing from me, whatever you are learning from me, you have to distribute the same in toto without any addition or alteration. Then all of you become the spiritual master
- You haven't got to manufacture anything. What Krsna has already said, you repeat. Finish. Don't make addition, alteration. Then you become guru. Very simple thing
- Your study aids that you are using to help the children learn the meaning of Bhagavad-gita slokas fully seem to be alright. You must see that the meaning of the verse is in no way altered or changed. Simplification is alright but do not change anything