Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Along With (312 P)
Pages in category "Along"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total.
- After embracing their children, the men took the cows back to the top of Govardhana Hill. Along the way they began to think of their children, and affectionate tears fell from their eyes
- After leaving Mathura, the Lord began to walk along the path on the bank of the Ganges, and finally He reached the holy place named Prayaga (Allahabad). It was there that Srila Rupa Gosvami came and met the Lord
- After taking baths at different bathing places along the river Yamuna, such as Kesi-ghata and Kaliya-ghata, the pilgrims visited the temple of Gopala. Afterwards, they took rest in that temple
- After this, Krsna did not proceed further into the sacrificial arena but went out the gate and proceeded toward Their resting camp. Along the way, He visited various places in Mathura City with great delight
- All along he is thinking these things are like soldiers of security to safeguard his happy life, but they are described as "fallible soldiers'' because they will not help us at all
- All along I have been discouraged in every way by my Godbrothers, but still I have stuck to my duty, keeping my Spiritual Master always in front
- All the devotees became ecstatic in the association of Lord Caitanya, and thus absorbed in love of God, they were dancing and singing while going along the main road
- Along the way he (Svayambhuva Manu) saw the prosperity of the tranquil seers' beautiful hermitages on both the charming banks of the Sarasvati, the river so agreeable to saintly persons
- Along the way, Balabhadra Bhattacarya collected all kinds of spinach, roots and fruit whenever possible
- Although King Yudhisthira and his brothers were unwilling to have Lord Krsna leave Hastinapura, Krsna arranged to take permission from the King to return to Dvaraka, and thus He returned home along with His queens and ministers
- Are all the chieftain sons of Lord Krsna, such as Susena, Carudesna, Samba the son of Jambavati, and Rsabha, along with their sons, all doing well?
- As the Lord proceeded along the bank of the Ganges, Sri Nityananda Prabhu requested Acaryaratna (Candrasekhara Acarya) to go immediately to the house of Advaita Acarya
- As they rode from Vrndavana to Mathura, all the passersby along the way who saw Krsna and Balarama could not help but look at Them again and again
- At length Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was taken away by Raghava Pandita. There was a great crowd assembled along the way, and the Lord reached Raghava Pandita's residence with great difficulty
- At that time Paramananda Puri came from South India. Traveling along the banks of the Ganges, he ultimately reached the town of Nadia
- Balarama said "I do not think we should disturb our good relationship; we should continue our friendship without any unnecessary fighting. Please, therefore, immediately release Samba and bring him, along with his wife, Laksmana, before Me"
- Being afflicted by the arrow of Cupid and unhappily regretting His mistreating Srimati Radharani, Madhava, Lord Krsna, began to search for Her along the banks of the Yamuna River
- Being thus ordered by the Lord, both Balabhadra Bhattacarya and the brahmana began to chant the holy name of Krsna. Then the Lord, dancing and dancing, proceeded along the path
- Both Rajaputa Krsnadasa and the Sanodiya brahmana knew the path along the Ganges bank very well
- Halfway along the path, Raghunatha dasa submitted at the lotus feet of his spiritual master, I shall go to the home of that brahmana, induce him to return, and send him to your home
- He (Kardama Muni) delivered Santi to Atharva. Because of Santi, sacrificial ceremonies are well performed. Thus he got the foremost brahmanas married, and he maintained them along with their wives
- I am a prisoner of the government, and I cannot go along the way of the ramparts. It will be very pious of you to take this money and kindly get me across this hilly tract of land
- I am very much pleased that a learned scholar like you is prepared to cooperate with our preaching activities. If you kindly come in Calcutta along with your papers, I shall be very glad to meet you and talk with you on the subject matter
- I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter dated 4th June, 1970, along with the enclosed photostat of the new masthead for "Back to Godhead
- I have given this idea all along - why you big leaders do not understand it? You should take it to heart as a guiding principle that somehow or other we always please Krishna by doing what is practical and necessary, according to time and place
- I want to know if Nectar of Devotion is coming along at proper pace. So you will kindly manage in Columbus that the printing matters are substantially ready for the press
- I wish to know how far along things are progressing on Bhagavad Gita As It Is - revised and enlarged. Please inform me on this matter
- If when one is going out one sees someone with a bucket full of water, that is a very good sign. But if one sees someone with an empty bucket, it is not a good sign. Similarly, if one sees a cow being milked alongside its calf, it is a good sign
- In that condition she was sometimes going within the house, sometimes coming out of the house. She was constantly looking to see if Govinda was coming back along the road
- In the garden along the road from the Jagannatha temple to Gundica, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu performed various pastimes. A brahmana named Krsnadasa performed the bathing ceremony of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- In the same way that you have begun everything at Mayapur, just bring along one engineer and see that he is doing everything properly. That will relieve me of so much anxiety, as I want to display something very wonderful in Vrindaban
- In this way (when Mercury does not move along with the sun, it forbodes cyclones, dust, irregular rainfall, and waterless clouds) it creates fearful conditions due to inadequate or excessive rainfall
- In this way, Sanatana Gosvami was released. However, he was not able to walk along the path of the fortress. Walking day and night, he finally arrived at the hilly tract of land known as Patada
- Indians are meant for para-upakara. Indians are not meant for exploiting others. That is not Indians' business. Indian history is all along for para-upakara
- Instead of being angry or cursing Bhrgu Muni, Lord Visnu immediately got up from His bed along with His wife, the goddess of fortune, and offered respectful obeisances to the brahmana
- It should be noted that progressive development along the transcendental mystic path is not totally identical with ordinary material progress. In the material world one has to pass through a certain stage of development before one can be admitted
- King Yudhisthira arranged for Krsna's rest and saw to it that all who came along with Him - namely His queens, soldiers, ministers and secretaries - were comfortably situated
- Krishna was all along preparing something I could not see, and He brought you to me one by one, sincere American boys and girls, to be trained-up for doing the work of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Krsna appeared along with Balarama (Baladeva), who is known as His elder brother. Balarama is the origin of Sankarsana, of the quadruple expansion. Balarama is also the plenary expansion of Krsna
- Let one or two of us go with You; otherwise You may fall into the clutches of thieves and rogues along the way. They may be whomever You like, but two persons should go with You
- Lord Krsna and the gopis came out of the water and began to stroll along the bank of the Yamuna, where a nice breeze was blowing, carrying the aroma of different kinds of flowers over the water and land
- Please first of all print it (Spiritual Dialectism) in Back to Godhead magazine and if the response is good it maybe made into a book along the lines of Svarupa Damodaras book, The Scientific Basis of Krishna Consciousness
- Pots of yogurt, milk, buttermilk and sikharini, sweet rice, cream and solid cream were placed alongside the vegetables
- She (Satya) then began to think, "If I have performed any pious activities to the best of my ability, and if I have sincerely thought all along to have Krsna as my husband, then Krsna may be pleased to fulfill my long-cherished desire"
- Sivananda Sena also supplied food to all the devotees and took care of them along the way. In this way, feeling great happiness, he went to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu at Jagannatha Puri
- So far I am concerned, I am the same Spiritual Father and Guide of both of you and I have prayed all along to Krsna for bringing you back to your good conscience
- Some of them (the cowherd boys) gladly followed the peacocks and imitated the onomatopoetic sounds of the cuckoo. While the birds were flying in the sky, the boys ran after the birds’ shadows along the ground and tried to follow their exact courses
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu next went to a holy place of pilgrimage called Soro-ksetra. He took His bath in the Ganges there and started for Prayaga on the path along the banks of the Ganges
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned by the same road He had formerly taken to Vidyanagara, and all the Vaisnavas along the way saw Him again
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "How did you come along the beach, where the sand is so hot? Why didn’t you come by the path in front of the Simha-dvara gate? It is very cool"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then went to the back of the car and began to push with His head. It was then that the car began to move and roll along, making a rattling sound
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mind was absorbed in ecstatic love at Jagannatha Puri, but when He passed along the road on the way to Vrndavana, that love increased a hundred times
- Sri Nityananda Raya, Jagadananda, Damodara Pandita and Mukunda all became ecstatic in their happiness, and dancing along the way, they went to meet the Lord
- Sri-krsna-caitanya prabhu-nityananda sri-advaita gadadhara srivasadi-gaura-bhakta-vrnda means Krsna complete. Just like when we speak of a king, "king'' does not mean king is alone
- The four principles of life allow one to live according to religious principles, to earn money according to one's position in society, to allow the senses to enjoy the sense objects according to regulations, and to progress along the path of liberation
- The infantry soldiers passing on the streets were profusely decorated with golden ornaments, and horses and golden chariots plied along the streets
- The King stated that not only had he bestowed gifts upon the brahmanas, but he had performed other pious activities, such as digging wells, planting trees on the roadside and installing ponds along the highways
- The Lord abandoned walking on the well-known public road and went instead along a bypass. He thus kept the city of Kataka on His right as He entered the forest
- The Lord, with the other four persons, went along the banks of the Ganges through the path of Chatrabhoga toward Niladri, Jagannatha Puri
- The Personality of Godhead Lord Sri Krsna is in every living being along with the individual soul. And this fact is perceived and hypothesized in our acts of seeing and taking help from the intelligence
- The rest of the clothes were offered to the cowherd boys, who also used them as they desired. What they did not use remained there. Krsna, Balarama and the boys then proceeded along the main road
- The result of understanding these signs (a bucket full of water, an empty bucket, a cow being milked alongside its calf) is that one can foretell events, and Krsna and Balarama learned the science
- The Sanodiya brahmana said, "Let us take Him to Prayaga and go along the banks of the Ganges. It will be very pleasurable to go that way"
- The spiritual master must be satisfied in all respects, because simply by his good wishes a candidate can make wonderful progress along the path
- The whirlwind demon known as Trnavarta once carried Krsna off from the ground and blew Him around, along with some very big trees. At that time, Mother Yasoda could not see her son, and she was so disturbed that she began to walk this way and that
- There were earthquakes along the mountains on the earth, and it appeared that there was fire everywhere. Many inauspicious planets like Saturn appeared, along with comets, meteors and thunderbolts
- To get past the toll collectors along the way, Madhavendra Puri was supplied with the necessary release papers from government officers. The papers were placed in his hand
- "We (the cowherd boys) have come to ask for some food from you. You are all brahmanas and knowers of religious principles, and if you think that you should give us charity, then give us some food, and we shall all eat along with Krsna and Balarama"
- We can march along the path of progressive knowledge only by the help of such preceptors, from whom we gather experience by submissive hearing
- When the does and bucks came and saw the Lord's face, they began to lick His body. Not being at all afraid of Him, they accompanied Him along the path
- When the Lord inquired, "By which path have you come?" Sanatana Gosvami replied, "I have come on the path along the beach"
- When, along the way, You fall unconscious in ecstatic love of Godhead, who will protect Your belongings - the waterpot, garments and so forth
- While Lord Krsna was speaking in the garb of a brahmana along with Arjuna and Bhima, Jarasandha marked that the three of them did not appear to be actual brahmanas
- While the Lord was going along the path to Alalanatha, which was located on the seashore, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya gave the following orders to Gopinatha Acarya
- While traveling along the public way, Ajamila came upon a fourth-class man and a prostitute, who are vividly described here. Drunkenness was sometimes manifest even in bygone ages, although not very frequently
- You (Dharma in the form of a bull) are now standing on one leg only, which is your truthfulness, and you are somehow or other hobbling along. But quarrel personified (Kali), flourishing by deceit, is also trying to destroy that leg
- You can open a center along with all the members of your family. Just make sure to follow all the regulative principles. Wherever you stay just chant the Holy Name