Category:All In All
"all in all"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "All In All"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- Both of these pitfalls - rejection of the body as false and acceptance of the body as all in all - can be avoided when one is fully situated in Krsna consciousness
- By associating with persons for whom the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Mukunda, is the all in all, one can hear of His powerful activities and soon come to understand them
- In the age of Kali the less intelligent men mistakenly consider the short lifetime of one hundred years (now factually reduced to about forty or sixty years) to be all in all
- Indra said, "Within this material world there are many fools like me who consider themselves to be the Supreme Lord or the all in all within the universe"
- Man without information of the actual spiritual form of sex has accepted perverted material sex life as the all in all. There is a distinction between sex life in the diseased material condition and spiritual sex life
- May Krsna, the director of all sacrifices & the leader of all living entities, the controller of all intelligence, the proprietor of all planets, spiritual & material, & the supreme incarnation on the earth (the supreme all in all), be merciful upon me
- Men who lack knowledge have accepted perverted material sex life as all in all because they have no information of the actual spiritual form of sex
- Misconception of duality is completely removed from the mind of Bhismadeva, and he is now satisfied that it is Lord Sri Krsna only who is all in all in everything
- Mucukunda continued, "my dear Lord, I wasted so much of my valuable lifetime with no benefit. As my misconception of life intensified, I began to think of this material body, which is just a bag of flesh and bones, as the all in all"
- Sometimes the demigods become puffed up by the influence of material nature; thinking themselves all in all, they forget the supremacy of the Personality of Godhead
- Such a worshiper of the demigods may come to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but others, who take the demigods as all in all, cannot reach the ultimate goal
- Such an egocentric attitude (the false egocentric attitude of thinking oneself to be all in all) on the part of the conditioned soul, who is completely under the control of material nature, is described in Bhagavad-gita as foolish
- That knowledge by which one is attached to one kind of work as the all in all, without knowledge of the truth, and which is very meager, is said to be in the mode of darkness
- That knowledge by which one is attached to one kind of work as the all in all, without knowledge of the truth, and which is very meager, is said to be in the mode of darkness. BG 18.22 - 1972
- The actions of maya are such that a powerful person, misled by the illusory, material energy, wrongly accepts himself as all in all and does not develop God consciousness
- The Ayurveda-sastra recommends, ausadhi cintayet visnum: even while taking medicine, one should remember Visnu, because the medicine is not all and all and Lord Visnu is the real protector
- The Bhagavad-gita directs us (7.19) that after many, many births one fortunate person becomes aware of the fact that Vasudeva is all in all and that the best way of leading one's life is to surrender unto Him completely. That is the sign of a mahatma
- The conditioned living being has forgotten his eternal relationship with God and has mistakenly accepted the temporary place of his birth as all in all
- The conviction that Krsna is all in all is established when one hears the transcendental message from the undisturbed acarya with faith and love. One who has no faith in or love for Lord Krsna cannot be convinced of this simple truth
- The daughter of King Vidarbha accepted her husband all in all as the Supreme. She gave up all sensual enjoyment and in complete renunciation followed the principles of her husband, who was so advanced. Thus she remained engaged in his service
- The empiricist philosophers, searching after the Absolute Truth, realize the importance of Vasudeva realization as all in all after many, many births
- The entire world is bewildered because people are thinking, "This is my land," "America is mine," "India is mine." Not knowing the real value of life, people think that the material body and the land where it is produced are all in all
- The material nature means maya. That is an energy, or agent of Krsna, to act something, instrumental. Maya is instrumental. Maya is not all in all. Material nature is not all in all. That is foolish observation
- The really learned persons know this from evidence given by the great sages and the Vedas, and thus they decide to worship Lord Krsna as all in all. Such persons are called budha, or really learned, because they worship only Krsna
- There is nothing beyond Vasudeva. The Vasudeva conception gradually develops in the heart of the learned after a prolonged acceleration of the receptive organs. But the process ends in the knowledge of accepting Vasudeva as all in all
- They (the living entities) accept the maya, or the maidservant, as all in all and thus wrongly conceive the Supreme Truth to be feminine - goddess Durga, etc
- Those who are less intelligent accept the Vedic ritualistic ceremonies as all in all. They do not know that the purpose of the Vedas is to understand one's own home, where the Supreme Personality of Godhead lives
- To them (foolish scholars of Vedic literature), the ritualistic ceremonies are considered to be all in all. They have no depth of knowledge
- To think of material nature as all in all, not knowing the original cause, is ignorance
- We get this knowledge that this body is not all in all. There is soul. As soon as the soul is out of the body it is a lump of matter. But in spite of all our experience we are interested only with this body. This is called ignorance
- When Krsna defied the authority of Indra, Indra became angry because he thought that he was all in all within this universe and that no one was as powerful as he
- When the Lord says in the Bhagavad-gita that He (Lord Krsna) is all in all, the speculative philosophers and the mundane wranglers deride Him, and the Lord regretfully says