Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
aggregate | aggregated | aggregating | aggregation
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Compound (1 C, 15 P)
Pages in category "Aggregate"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- Actually eight different symptoms comprised the mental condition of Kamsa. This is another instance of an aggregate of symptoms in hopeless ecstatic love
- Adding to the list these four exceptional qualities of Krsna, it is to be understood that the aggregate number of qualities of Krsna is sixty-four
- After uttering the word ‘atmaramah' fifty-eight times and taking ‘ca' in a sense of aggregation, one may add the word ‘munayah.' That will mean that great sages also render devotional service to Lord Krsna. In this way there are fifty-nine meanings
- After uttering the word 'atmaramah' fifty-eight times and taking 'ca' in a sense of aggregation, one may add the word 'munayah.' That will mean that great sages also render devotional service to Lord Krsna. In this way there are fifty-nine meanings
- All the activities of the senses should be offered into the mind, which should be offered into one's words. Then one's words should be offered into the aggregate of all alphabets, which should be offered into the concise form omkara
- As mentioned above, the word 'ca' can be used to mean 'aggregate.' According to this meaning, all the atmaramas and munis engage in Krsna's service. Besides 'aggregate,' there is another meaning of the word 'ca'
- By the aggregate use of the word 'ca,' it is indicated that all the atmaramas and saints serve and worship Krsna
- By the celestial influence of the stars there are many calamities like excessive heat, cold, rains or no rains, and the aftereffects are famine, disease and epidemic. The aggregate result is agony of the body and the mind
- In that case, by the word 'ca,' the word 'eva' is meant. The word 'api' can be taken in the sense of aggregation. Thus the verse would read atmarama eva - that is, even all kinds of living beings worship Krsna
- In this case there was a combination of bashfulness, anger, jubilation and lamentation. This is an instance of an aggregate of symptoms of ecstatic love
- Not only was Krsna happily living with His queens in those palaces, but He was giving in charity from each palace an aggregate number of 13,054 cows completely decorated with nice clothing and ornaments
- Now, the total regulative principles come to an aggregate of sixty-four items. As we have mentioned, the first are the primary ten regulative principles
- The 5 elements, false ego, intelligence, the unmanifested, the 10 senses & the mind, the 5 sense objects, desire, hatred, happiness, distress, the aggregate, the life symptoms & convictions are considered to be the field of activities & its interactions
- The aggregate elements, namely the five gross elements, the five subtle elements, the four internal senses, the five senses for gathering knowledge and the five outward organs of action, are known as the pradhana
- The aggregate of all these bodily features are manifest only in the bodies of great personalities
- The aggregate of all these ecstasies once awoke a statement by Srimati Radharani in the mind of Bilvamangala Thakura
- The aggregate of these twenty-four elements is called the field of activity. If one makes an analytical study of these twenty-four subjects, then he can very well understand the field of activity
- The first purusa-avatara, Maha-Visnu in the Causal Ocean, who is the creator of the aggregate material energy, is an expansion of Sankarsana; the second purusa
- The mother of Brahma is Narayana. Because the Lord is the resting place of all the living entities after the dissolution of the universe, He is called Narayana. The word nara means the aggregate total of all living entities. Ayana means the resting place
- The symptoms of ecstatic love are sometimes grouped under four headings - namely, generation, conjunction, aggregation and satisfaction
- The word "api" is used in the sense of possibility, question, doubt, censure, aggregation, appropriate application of things, and extravagance
- The word "ca" ("and") is used to connect a word or sentence with a previous word or sentence, to give the sense of aggregation, to assist the meaning, to give a collective understanding, to suggest another effort or exertion
- The word 'ca' is for emphasis, and the word 'api' is used to indicate an aggregate. Thus it is to be understood that even dull creatures (birds and illiterates) can also be situated in endurance and engage in Krsna's devotional service
- The word 'nara' refers to the aggregate of all the living beings, and the word 'ayana' refers to the refuge of them all
- There are innumerable universes, and all of them aggregated together are known as the created material world. And this part of His creation is only a fractional portion of the complete creation. The material world stands as a part only
- This is an instance of hopelessness, pride, doubtfulness, patience, lamentation, determination and eagerness - an aggregation of seven different symptoms in ecstatic love for Krsna