"against Krsna" |"against krishna" |"against lord Krsna"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Protesting Against Krsna (5 P)
Pages in category "Against Krsna"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- Actually, our real constitutional position is to be controlled by Krsna, but because we have revolted against Krsna, therefore we are servant of maya
- All the gopi friends of Yasoda & Rohini enjoyed the naughty childish activities of Krsna & Balarama in Vrndavana. In order to enjoy further transcendental bliss, they all assembled and went to mother Yasoda to lodge complaints against the restless boys
- Although they (the gopis) were depressed by the words of Krsna, they did not like to use harsh words against Him. Yet they wanted to rebuke Krsna for His unkind words, and therefore they began to speak in faltering voices
- Atheistic, challenging against the supreme authority, challenging the father. Now, without father, I could not see the light of this world. Then what is the use of challenging my father?
- If You (Krsna) insist on putting this proposal to us (the gopis), which is impossible to perform, then certainly we will have to go to Nanda Maharaja and lodge a complaint against You
- If you (the gopis) do not come here and if you lodge complaints with My (Krsna's) father (Nanda Maharaja), I shall not care anyway, for I know My father is old and cannot take any action against Me
- In great stupidity, Rukmi stood before Krsna, telling Him repeatedly, "Stop for a minute and fight with me!" After saying this he drew his bow and directly shot three forceful arrows against Krsna's body. Then he condemned Krsna
- In other words, those who are after material enjoyment and those who are against the supremacy of the Lord are called avaisnava, and their company should be strictly avoided
- In the assembly of Kurus, when Sisupala spoke against Krsna's being elected president of the assembly, Bhisma supported Him and proclaimed Him to be the Supreme God
- Kamsa finally decided not to kill Devaki right away but to wait for the inevitable future. But his mind became absorbed in animosity against the Personality of Godhead
- Krsna did not reply to even a single accusation made by Sisupala, but all the members except few, present in the meeting were very much agitated because it is the duty of any respectable person not to tolerate blasphemy against God or His devotee
- Krsna replied, "My elder brother, Balarama, while playing with Me today, became angry, and therefore He has joined with the other boys to complain against Me. They have all combined together to complain so you will be angry and chastise Me"
- Krsna said, "I know that her brother Rukmi is against Me, and due to his persuasion, My marriage with her has been cancelled"
- Lord Siva then began to release all his selected weapons against the Personality of Godhead. Lord Sri Krsna, without any difficulty, counteracted all these weapons with counterweapons
- Lord Siva was so kind to Banasura that he personally came as the commander in chief of the military force, assisted by his heroic sons Karttikeya and Ganapati. Nandisvara, Lord Siva, seated on his favorite bull, led the fighting against Krsna & Balarama
- Lord Sri Krsna replied: My dear mother (Yasoda), I have never eaten dirt. All My friends complaining against Me are liars. If you think they are being truthful, you can directly look into My mouth and examine it
- Satrajit was eager to get relief from the anxiety he had foolishly created due to being attracted by a material thing, specifically the Syamantaka jewel. Truly afflicted by the offense he had committed against Krsna, he sincerely wanted to rectify it
- She (Radharani) became almost mad, thinking that the messenger-bee might have returned to Krsna to inform Him all about Her talking against Him. "Krsna must be very sorry to hear it," She thought. In this way She was overwhelmed by another type of ecstasy
- Sisupala raised his hand and spoke very strongly and fearlessly against Lord Krsna in such a way that Lord Krsna could hear him distinctly
- So that your husband is against Krishna is nothing astonishing, it is quite normal. So if you like you can leave him, and move into the temple of your choice
- Some of them create wonderful situations by their activities, apparently against Krsna; some of them are very talkative, always arguing with Krsna and creating a debating atmosphere
- Sri Balaramaji was not a very expert chess player, and this was known to the King of Kalinga. So Rukmi was advised to retaliate against the family members of Krsna by challenging Balarama to play chess
- Srimati Radharani continued, "Krsna is so kind and affectionate to Me that He has fortunately sent you back, in spite of your carrying My message against Him. All good fortune to you, My dear friend. Now you may ask from Me whatever you want"
- Srimati Radharani was very careful this time not to say anything against Krsna. "My dear friend, I welcome you," She said. "Krsna is so kind that He has again sent you"
- The fighting (Siva against Krsna and Balarama) was so fierce that those who saw the battle were struck with wonder, and the hairs on their bodies stood up
- The less intelligent persons are those who rebel against the authority of the Lord (Krsna). Such persons are known as asuras. The asuras cannot recognize the Lord's authority
- The messenger said, "Under the circumstances, how is it possible that miscreants like Jarasandha can put us into such deplorable conditions of life against Your (Krsna's) authority? We are puzzled at the situation and cannot understand how it is possible"
- The parama-prestha-sakhis are eight in number, and in the ecstatic dealings of Krsna and Radha they side sometimes with Krsna and at other times with Radharani, just to create a situation in which it appears that they favor one against the other
- The visnu-cakra Sudarsana (the disc weapon of Lord Krsna) devastated the whole city by burning all these important places, because the King of Kasi and his son Sudaksina were against Lord Krsna. This excursion was more ravaging than modern bombing
- This is another instance of casting dishonorable words against Krsna and Radha, pouting over the good fortune of Srimati Radharani
- This is another instance of indirect insults used against Krsna in ecstatic love
- Those who are completely against the service of the Lord (Krsna) are considered to be in abject darkness and those who ask for the Lord's favor only at the time of necessity are partial recipients of the mercy of the Lord
- We should be very much angry. When? When there is anything against God and God's devotee. But generally, for my personal interest, I should not be angry. "All right, if you like to call me by ill names, I don't mind. You go on with your business"
- We should understand that Bhagavad-gita is meant for a person who is a devotee and dear to Krsna, not for the demons, who are against Krsna. The demons are trying to kill Krsna
- When everyone offered respect to Krsna by standing up, Sisupala remained in his seat, but as he became angrier at Krsna's being honored, he stood up suddenly, raised his hand and spoke very strongly and fearlessly against Lord Krsna
- When Krsna was sitting before mother Yasoda, all the elder gopis began to lodge complaints against Him so that Krsna could hear
- When Laksmana became disturbed upon hearing words against Krsna, she remained inert and did not move her eyelids. This is another example of inertia caused by hearing
- Why does Providence continue the life of one who does not wish to live? This thought aroused anger and lamentation in Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who then recited a verse from Srimad-Bhagavatam that chastises Providence and makes an accusation against Krsna
- Why they have become conditioned? The reason is they revolted against Krsna. They wanted to imitate Krsna. That is the mentality everywhere