Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
afford | afforded | affording | affords
Pages in category "Afford"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- He (Kholaveca Sridhara) could not afford brass utensils, and therefore he drank water from an iron pot. Nevertheless, he was a great devotee of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- He (Kholaveca Sridhara) was so very poor that he lived in a cottage that had a broken roof with many holes in it. He could not afford brass utensils, and therefore he drank water from an iron pot
- The human form of life affords one a chance to return home, back to Godhead. Therefore every living entity, especially in the human form of life, must engage in devotional service to the lotus feet of Lord Visnu
- The Krsna consciousness movement affords an opportunity to develop the right destiny for human society
- The ksatriyas, vaisyas and sudras should eat only krsna-prasada, which is afforded them by the mercy of the brahmanas
- The Mayavadi sannyasis are engaged in the study of Sankhya philosophy, whereas the Vaisnava sannyasis are engaged in the study of Bhagavatam philosophy, which affords the proper commentary on the Vedanta-sutras
- There are so many facilities afforded by cow protection, but people have forgotten these arts
- This complete arrangement affords the proper quota of wealth for everyone according to his real needs, and thus everyone may live peacefully according to the principle of plain living and high thinking
- This offense at the lotus feet of an exalted devotee has resulted in a wonderful narration. Taking advantage of the opportunity afforded by these incidents, I shall explain what happened. O devotees, please listen
- Those who are very fond of family life should come forward in the service of the spiritual master and abandon so-called happiness afforded by society, friendship and love