Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Advance in Spiritual Life
"advance in spiritual life"|"advancing in spiritual life"|"advancement in spiritual life"|"advancing his spiritual life"|"advancement of spiritual life"|"advance his spiritual life"|"advancement in his spiritual life"|"advancement in the spiritual life"|"advancement of my spiritual life"|"advance in your spiritual life"|"advancement of his spiritual life"|"advancing themselves in spiritual life"|"advancement of your spiritual life"|"advancing in the spiritual life"|"advancement to spiritual life"|"advancing in my spiritual life"|"advance in my spiritual life"|"advancement, spiritual life"|"advancement of our spiritual life"|"advancement is spiritual life"|"advance nicely in spiritual life"
Pages in category "Advance in Spiritual Life"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.
- A devotee advanced on the spiritual platform sees everything movable and inert as the Supreme Lord. For him, everything he sees here and there is but a manifestation of Lord Krsna
- A sannyasi must always be neutral and seek the means to advance in spiritual life, taking full shelter under the lotus feet of the Lord
- After being saved by the Visnudutas, Ajamila, not caring for his wife and children, went straight to Hardwar for further advancement in his spiritual life
- Although Sunahsepha was born in the Bhargava dynasty, he was greatly advanced in spiritual life, and therefore the demigods involved in the sacrifice protected him. Consequently he was also celebrated as the descendant of Gadhi named Devarata
- And as far as possible try and associate exclusively with the devotees there. That is strongly recommended for one who is serious to make advancement in spiritual life
- Anyone desiring to raise the people's standard of advancement in spiritual life, will have their noble desire very soon successful by the Grace of the Lord
- Anyone who has practiced controlling these six (the tongue, the genitals, the belly, anger, the mind and words) is permitted to make disciples all over the world. To accept such a spiritual master is the crucial point for advancement in spiritual life
- As a result of chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, one makes such great advancement in spiritual life that simultaneously his material existence terminates and he receives love of Godhead
- As for those who are not grhasthas - the brahmacaris, vanaprasthas and sannyasis - they don't have to do anything but strive for advancement in spiritual life. This means that three fourths of the entire population should stop sense gratification
- Atheistic people are not concerned, not a drop they are concerned for advancing in spiritual life
- Brahma, as the supermost brahmana, is afraid of such a falldown, and therefore he prays to the Lord for protection. This is a warning for one and all in the spiritual advancement of life
- By eating prasadam one makes advancement in spiritual life. Therefore, we should never consider ordinary food on an equal level with maha-prasadam
- For one who desires to advance in spiritual life, attachment to material opulence and attachment to a beautiful wife are two great impediments. Such attachments are condemned even more than suicide
- For spiritual advancement of life, one has to know these basic knowledge, how we have to lead our life in order to make advancement in Krsna consciousness. We have therefore these restrictions
- If one is actually advanced in spiritual life, execution of regular spiritual life, then automatically anartha-nivrttih, things which are not required, that becomes automatically stopped
- If someone is ignorant and addicted to the path of samsara, how can one who is actually learned, merciful and advanced in spiritual knowledge engage him in fruitive activity and thus further entangle him in material existence?
- Illuminating knowledge can be acquired by studying the teachings of Lord Caitanya, and by such knowledge one can advance in spiritual existence
- In all spiritual affairs, one's first duty is to control his mind and senses. Unless one controls his mind and senses, one cannot make any advancement in spiritual life
- In the body of a deer, Bharata Maharaja began to lament: What misfortune! I have fallen from the path of the self-realized. I gave up my real sons, wife and home to advance in spiritual life, and I took shelter in a solitary holy place in the forest
- In the rainy season, when the rivers swell and rush to the oceans and seas, they appear to agitate the ocean. Similarly, if a person engaged in the mystic yoga process is not very much advanced in spiritual life, he can become agitated by the sex impulse
- It is advised that one not act in a way that will obstruct the regular process of advancement in spiritual life and liberation
- It is better if one fixes up a regulative principle according to his own ability and then follows that vow without fail. That will make him advanced in spiritual life
- One should be very much pessimistic of this material world. Then he can make advance in spiritual life
- One who intends to advance in spiritual life may visit all these places and perform ritualistic ceremonies to get results a thousand times better than the results of the same activities performed in any other place
- One who is not satisfied simply to become perfect himself but wants to see others also take advantage of the holy name of the Lord and advance in spiritual life. The outstanding example is Prahlada Maharaja
- One who is serious about going back home, back to Godhead, should not contemplate the attractive features of women and the opulence of rich men. Such contemplation will check one's advancement in spiritual life
- One who is serious in advancing his spiritual life should be very cautious not to become attached to anything but Krsna
- Our disease is desire for that which is material; even while advancing in spiritual life, we want material acclaim. One must be freed from this disease. Pure devotion must be anyabhilasita-sunyam without desire for anything material
- Satisfaction of the self-realized spiritual master is the secret of advancement in spiritual life
- Satisfaction of the spiritual master is the secret of advancement in spiritual life
- Satyaraja Khan said, "My dear Lord, being a householder and a materialistic man, I do not know the process of advancing in spiritual life. I therefore submit myself unto Your lotus feet and request You to give me orders"
- Since materialistic people are concerned with the tongue, belly and genitals, if anyone wants to advance in spiritual life he must be very careful about associating with such people. To associate with such materialistic men is to commit purposeful suicide
- Spiritual life means if somebody has advanced in spiritual life, and somebody, one, he is still in the neophyte stage, he will eulogize, "Oh, how fortunate he is. He has advanced. He is serving Krsna in such a nice way
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "You are an elderly brahmana, you are sincere, and you are advanced in spiritual life. Wherefrom have you gotten this transcendental opulence of ecstatic love for Krsna"
- The association of a great saintly person (sadhu-sanga) is very important, because even if one is not advanced in knowledge, simply by association with a great saintly person one can immediately make considerable advancement in spiritual life
- The beginning is cleansing the heart, because we are impure on account of dirty things within our heart accumulated life after life in the animalistic way of life. So everything, advancement of spiritual life, culture, tapasya means cleansing the heart
- The first business of one trying to advance in spiritual life is to control the mind and senses
- The Lord says, "In other words, I wish to help him become more and more advanced in spiritual life. Such a person is to be understood as having already achieved sarsti"
- The path of advancement in spiritual life opens for anyone who comes in contact with a holy man, and by following the path of the devotee, one is sure to develop Krsna consciousness in full devotional service
- The personified Vedas continued to pray, "Thus they (Intelligent persons) are immediately freed from the contamination of the material qualities; they do not have to undergo severe penances and austerities for advancement in spiritual life"
- The prostitute became a celebrated devotee. She became very advanced in spiritual life, and many stalwart Vaisnavas would come to see her
- These representatives of attachment and envy are very much unfavorable for advancement in spiritual life. One should not be attracted by the breasts of young women
- Those who are advanced in spiritual life do not put faith in the mind. Indeed, they always remain vigilant and watch the mind's action
- Those who are advanced in spiritual life, there is every possibility for getting next life a human being. Otherwise nobody knows. Those who are ignorant, they do not know
- Those who are interested in advancing in spiritual life must be silent. Silence means talking only of krsna-katha
- Those who are not enthusiastic, lazy, lethargetic, they cannot advance in spiritual life
- Trying to advance in spiritual life outside the disciplic succession is simply ludicrous
- We should not discuss the rasa-lila generally. Because unless one is advanced in spiritual consciousness and Krsna consciousness, they should not try to understand what is rasa-lila. It is very confidential. It is meant for the liberated souls
- When one becomes completely faithful in regard to this instruction, one's strong faith becomes the basis for advancing in spiritual life
- Whether he is an impersonalist or a devotee, one who is actually interested in advancing spiritually should not mingle with those who are simply interested in maintaining the body by means of the so-called advancement of civilization