Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
adult | adults
Pages in category "Adult"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- A pound of milk fresh from the milk bag of a cow is sufficient to feed an adult with all vitamin values, and therefore saints and sages live only on milk
- After the sixteenth year the parents shall treat their child as a friend, and the child is allowed to gradually develop his adult responsibility and independence
- The knowledge in the body of a child is not as perfect as the knowledge in the body of an adult man
- The living being grows little by little within the womb, is born, then continues growing, becomes a child, boy, youth, adult, old man, then finally dwindles and meets death, despite all the good wishes and hopeful pipe dreams of fiction writers
- There is a Bengali proverb: "The children, they take milk, and adults, they smoke"
- These persons who have no responsibility what is going to happen after death and enjoying the skyscraper buildings and that is fairy land of the adults. They have no responsibility therefore they are killing
- To take a bath in the Ganges is a great pleasure for everyone, not only for adults but for children also