Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
adorn | adorned | adorning | adornment | adorns
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Adorned"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- About her hips she (Devahuti) wore a girdle of gold, set with numerous jewels, and she was further adorned with a precious pearl necklace and auspicious substances
- After passing through the six entrances of Vaikuntha-puri, the Lord's residence, without feeling astonishment at all the decorations, they saw at the seventh gate two shining beings of the same age, armed with maces and adorned with most valuable jewelry
- Another gopi said, "My dear friends, Krsna is so beautiful that the goddess of fortune always remains on His chest, and He is always adorned with a golden necklace. Beautiful Krsna plays His flute in order to enliven the hearts of many devotees"
- He (the Supreme Personality of Godhead) was adorned with a girdle that shone brightly on the yellow cloth covering His large hips, and He wore a garland of fresh flowers which was distinguished by humming bees
- He (Visnu) was adorned with a girdle that shone brightly on the yellow cloth covering His large hips, and He wore a garland of fresh flowers which was distinguished by humming bees
- Her (Rukmini's) body was well constructed, the middle portion being thin. Her high hips were adorned with a jeweled locket
- Hiranyaksa's temper was difficult to control. He had anklets of gold tinkling about his feet, he was adorned with a gigantic garland, and he rested his huge mace on one of his shoulders
- His nose was prominent, and His head was covered with a gem-studded crown. A charming necklace hung between His stout arms, and His neck was adorned with the gem known by the name Kaustubha
- His thousands of extended hoods are adorned with dazzling jewels surpassing the sun
- In that body (of the transcendental form of the purusa) there are thousands of heads, ears, eyes and noses. They are decorated with thousands of helmets and glowing earrings and are adorned with garlands
- It is specifically said that to pacify the brahmanas, one's face should be lotuslike. A lotuslike face is exhibited when one is adorned with love and affection
- Putana's hips were full, her breasts were large and firm, seeming to overburden her slim waist, and she was dressed very nicely. Her hair, adorned with a garland of mallika flowers, was scattered about her beautiful face
- Putting on washed clothing, being always pure and being adorned with turmeric, sandalwood pulp and other auspicious items, before breakfast one should worship the cows, the brahmanas, the goddess of fortune and the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The castle created in the sky by Kardama Muni was a wonderful structure, bedecked with all sorts of jewels, adorned with pillars of precious stones, and capable of yielding whatever one desired
- The devotee should first concentrate his mind on the Lord's lotus feet, which are adorned with the marks of a thunderbolt, a goad, a banner and a lotus
- The ecstasy of love for Krsna is known as dhira and adhira, sober and restless. Such ecstasy constitutes the covering of Srimati Radharani's body, and it is adorned by camphor
- The entire body of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Vasudeva, is decorated. He wears a valuable jeweled helmet, necklaces and bracelets, His neck is adorned with the Kaustubha jewel, and He is dressed in yellow silk garments
- The mark of Srivatsa adorns the chest of Lord Visnu, and therefore when Lord Visnu embraced Lord Siva while being circumambulated, the Srivatsa mark touched Lord Siva's bosom
- The red vermilion of kunkuma decorating their beautiful breasts would adorn the chest of the Lord with a reddish color
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is superbly adorned with a pearl necklace, a crown and pairs of armlets, bracelets and anklets
- The yogi then meditates upon the beautiful face of the Lord, which is adorned with curly hair and decorated by lotuslike eyes and dancing eyebrows. A lotus surrounded by swarming bees and a pair of swimming fish would be put to shame by its elegance
- Their arms were adorned with brilliant bracelets, and they (Hiranyaksa and Hiranyakasipu) stood as if covering the sun with their waists, which were bound with excellent and beautiful girdles